THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Still got wtk and Xmas pairs of the 9s in my area. Call the HoH at south coast. Wtk are better in person. Zero casual appeal IMO but decent court look.
ca

Did she go TTS or half size up?
roll.gif

Still got wtk and Xmas pairs of the 9s in my area. Call the HoH at south coast. Wtk are better in person. Zero casual appeal IMO but decent court look.
ca
Christmas still sitting at south coast? You don't know sizes do you?

Last edited:

Damn, just when I think I'm in for sure, I see a shot that underwhelms me and then I think maybe not. Will end up being a game day decision I think.
Me too. 

Honestly I really don't need them, but damn I don't know. 

I would prefer to buy a pair of Details, but I don't find them anywhere in Europe.

Also I'm a bit afraid of the white FK. Have no problems with my ASG, but they are not as white as the BHM. 

And a lot of people seem to already have issues with their Beethoven's

Also I'm a bit afraid of the white FK. Have no problems with my ASG, but they are not as white as the BHM. 

And a lot of people seem to already have issues with their Beethoven's
I'm more bothered by yet another white outsole. I really think a gum sole on these would have looked ridiculous.

I realize these are ball shoes, but Nike knows lots of folks wear them casually, and we have just seen so many white/light outsoles on the IX's this year.

I'm more bothered by yet another white outsole. I really think a gum sole on these would have looked ridiculous.

I realize these are ball shoes, but Nike knows lots of folks wear them casually, and we have just seen so many white/light outsoles on the IX's this year.
You're 100% right. That's another disadvantage. 

350 a good price for the Gumbos? I remember selling mine for 400 on release weekend and now I want them back.

I prefer buying very lightly worn shoes for the price drop. I do not care about shoes that have "never been tried on" because like you I wear my shoes. I would definitely jump on that deal for a lightly worn pair. Where did you find them? Im only seeing unworn pairs in my size (9.5)
I will keep my eyes out for a pair of MPs that are cheaper than 600 for you. I understand your pain. 9.5 is a hard size to find in any of the K9s.

So i concur with everyone that the laces in the MPs are nothing compared to the ones in the Details for example.

For the folks that did a swap where did you acquire them and what did you go with? Did you change it up or just get a better quality stock look.

Thanks in advance.

So i concur with everyone that the laces in the MPs are nothing compared to the ones in the Details for example.

For the folks that did a swap where did you acquire them and what did you go with? Did you change it up or just get a better quality stock look.

Thanks in advance.
I actually just ordered some 72" Black Splatter from LacedUpLaces. A few people here have posted pics with these laces, figured I'd try them out.

It's too bad so few CW's came with interesting laces.

Last edited:
Damn, just when I think I'm in for sure, I see a shot that underwhelms me and then I think maybe not. Will end up being a game day decision I think.
Yea if it weren't for that horrible bhm "detailing" I would be all over these. But it my opinion it destroys the shoe

Back
Top Bottom