THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
so i just got a shipping comfirmation from FTL via UPS quantum view that my "BACK ORDER/CANCELLED" order is being prepared to be shipped.

SOOOO, as some of you may know that I  was given a $25 GC for my inconvenience that the order got CANCELLED.

ummmm, i wanna give it back to them, but they said to keep it.

WTF!

Thats called covering their tails. Until those bad boys are in your hands you still might need that gift card.

Man I wish I was living in nyc for that all star weekend Kobe prelude restock. Even if it was just a small chance I could land a pair. I want those 6's and 1's badly

Man I wish I was living in nyc for that all star weekend Kobe prelude restock. Even if it was just a small chance I could land a pair. I want those 6's and 1's badly
I even thought about taking a road trip, but I know it would be a waste of time. Especially since the whole reason for going would be the slim chance to grab some preludes or masterpieces(prayers answered). I can only imagine the what that NY camp life looks like and that's when I realize I might as well pay resale 
mean.gif

I saw that listing too
mean.gif
its not me listing it. i have two MC and one MM size 12....the dude asked for 1.4k.. I dont think anyone will pay that much... maybe 5 years after kobe retired but not now.

Also, i really want Prelude 1, 4, 5...Mercer restocking them during All star weekend?????

TBT, Nike def has more of them prelude for sho

where is it restocking?

Not sure the exact spot but I guess there are going to be a bunch of pop up shops near msg and flight 23 is getting a ton of stuff. NT vampire confirmed a lot of the stuff coming back

Double MP, beethoven, MC, MM. That is an insane collection right there

I'd post my collection but I don't wanna take them all out of the box, take a pic then put them all back in lol

Back
Top Bottom