THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There use to be one around here but they closed down this year, they were clutch for releases, be that everything was 50% off but they really came through with apparel

I think theres only a handful in the country

You live in New England? Because they recently closed that one down and I was devastated lol

There use to be one around here but they closed down this year, they were clutch for releases, be that everything was 50% off but they really came through with apparel

I think theres only a handful in the country

You live in New England? Because they recently closed that one down and I was devastated lol

Yea thas the one im talking about, its a damn shame bro, i'm still a bit hurt

:lol: that PS'd what the is terrible.

The ones Nike released may not have stayed true to the what the concept, but atleast they're wearable.

That PS is terrible.

What people ignore is Nike used the upper ankle sleeve for the WTK, using the different designs from the prior shoes. This WTK is more subtle and wearable and I love it. It's not a horrific mashup like that PS.

Here's a dumb question and sorry for asking but what time are they scheduled to release ? Is it still 5 am ?

I had no plans on getting the Kobe BHM, but i keep looking at it and I like it.  I'm still trying to decide between the kobe's and the kyire's....  

it is us sizing

thanks! repped. copped an 11 for me and a 9 for a friend.

enjoy how eu pricing shipped is cheaper than us retail + sales tax. though, using DHL i assume customs coming from NL?

Last edited:
Even though the 9 releases are done I am far from finished with them.
Im not going to go ape **** on the x the way I did on the 9s
I still wanna cop the fundamentals, xmas, details, and the ext mids, atleast.
maybe even pull the trigger on some mps

Back
Top Bottom