THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I can see not wanting to lace swap a classic shoe like a bred 1 I get liking a pair as is But being completely against a swap on a shoe that has no history and can possibly improve the look of a shoe makes no sense.

In my opinion...

9 out of 10 lace swaps are bad.

But I also think 6 out of 10 IDs are bad.

I generally think the designers picked the right laces.

nobodys rocking the kobes tonight  
frown.gif

Ah, so they're Nike laces?  dang, those are clean, definitely would love to have something like that for my BHMs

I normally close out my presence in a thread with a collection pic...but I'm waiting on my IDs.

Side note: Nike is seriously blasting through IDs lately...I got my finishing touches email on my Kobes and Lunar2's about a week after placing the order
eek.gif

I normally close out my presence in a thread with a collection pic...but I'm waiting on my IDs.

Side note: Nike is seriously blasting through IDs lately...I got my finishing touches email on my Kobes and Lunar2's about a week after placing the order :wow:

Aka paint splatter everywhere and glue marks a plenty with math equations on it haha

Returned the WTKs and grabbed 2 pairs of BHMs on NDC this morning and at local Champs this late afternoon. Like everyone said it was an easy cop.

To socal guys still looking for WTK or BHMs The Champs in Brea still has both in FSR i believe..

Man the lakers were within what 6 :smh: but these last 2 minutes :wow: geez they blew it

I still need to find moonwalks

Back
Top Bottom