THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
still need this exact pair. i have this pair, but with a solid purple outsole. i want that duel color one. i see it on the bay for roughly 380ish. hopefully i can find for cheaper.
I honestly feel that the solid purple sole is better. I ended up doing the same thing. I didn't get any speckles though either. I am completely content with the pair I got. I understand wanting to get this exact pair though.

do a stock locate. some champs/footlocker have the UR reds on sale for 150. shipping is free if you order from your local store.

The Flyknit version fits the same as the EM?
I went TTS with all 3 versions and they fit fine for me.  The EM actually feels like it has more padding than the flyknit version so it feels more snug for me.  Where people complain about the flyknit lows is that they seem to be a little more snug in the front.  It didn't bother me at all because I have a narrow foot but I do notice the slight difference.

It's 625 but yeah same difference.

@Emilio M
Maybe you can ask him to do them for 450-500$ shipped through PayPal. After E-bay taxes he's going to get about 550$ anyways. You never know, it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking at them. They look good. Is it a legit pair?

Repped for the link. I got a pair already and am considering doubling up. Im still kinda hoping something ilke this happens for the beets. Has nike down a restock at all in a while??

Repped for the link. I got a pair already and am considering doubling up. Im still kinda hoping something ilke this happens for the beets. Has nike down a restock at all in a while??

They haven't in awhile. Guessing they will do it for st. Pattys cuz they love corny cliches on holiday. Link will will say luck of the Irish lol

Back
Top Bottom