THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
x
congrats! still searching for a 9! sz 9.5 a tad too big for me, looking to move.

Thanks! I got my MP's when they released but the sizing is off on these. The 9 feels like a 9 but the 9.5 feels like a 10. Yup, after wearing my 9.5 I realized they were just not gonna cut it. The toe box is extremely big on a 9.5
Good luck on your quest.
These are already listed. I'm sure they'll
Move rather quickly.

Last edited:
I hadn't planned on getting the WTK - I also don't think of them as a true "What the" shoe - but jumped when I saw them for $200. Glad I did, one of my fav pairs to wear...just hard to keep clean. But I have cleaned mine a couple of times so far and there's no bleeding like with the Beets.

Last edited:
Thanks! I got my MP's when they released but the sizing is off on these. The 9 feels like a 9 but the 9.5 feels like a 10. Yup, after wearing my 9.5 I realized they were just not gonna cut it. The toe box is extremely big on a 9.5
Good luck on your quest.
These are already listed. I'm sure they'll
Move rather quickly.
what are you selling them for? just curious, on the bay?

what are you selling them for? just curious, on the bay?

Not on the bay just yet. I hope it doesn't have to go that far. It's on CL, trying to give the locals a shot. Didn't list them here on NT because I don't wanna get any flack for my asking price.

Just trying to recoup what I paid for my pair.

I hadn't planned on getting the WTK - I also don't think of them as a true "What the" shoe - but jumped when I saw them for $200. Glad I did, one of my fav pairs to wear...just hard to keep clean. But I have cleaned mine a couple of times so far and there's no bleeding like with the Beets.

How do you clean the flyknit upper

These were the first and only Kobe 9 Elite I seriously came close to returning to nike.com.

Pulled em out the other day and I'm feelin em a little more:
very nice pic

mine are still ds. Waiting for better weather 
ohwell.gif

still waiting for some kobes to pop up in the camarillo outlet because whenever i go i just happen to miss all the good stuff......
tired.gif

These were the first and only Kobe 9 Elite I seriously came close to returning to nike.com.

Pulled em out the other day and I'm feelin em a little more:

View media item 1501952

emailed the guy making the LOW customs of these....

he wants 300 to convert these to a low

sorry if someone already posted this

I'm not really feeling the X's so far after copping the ASG's, 5AMs, and Blackouts so it's back to catching up on 9's that I slept on originally. 
happy.gif

Got the Inspirations from the Cabazon outlet last week for $199.99. 
Inspirations probably my fave colorway for the 9's. The masterpiece is something I try and block out like it never happened though lol.

^ nice pick up!

dang If I didnt get megged I would have some Mamba moments with white soles...

Last edited:
Kind of feeling the WTK more than the Inspirations in the above pictures. Probably the bright colors lol.

some soap, water, and a toothbrush worked for me.
What kind of soap do you? Powder or liquid laundry detergent, dish washing soap, etc?

I used dish washing soap today on a pair of Jordan 1s today. It was okay. I like the smell left behind by JM and how foamy it gets.

Inspirations probably my fave colorway for the 9's. The masterpiece is something I try and block out like it never happened though lol.
I have Inspirations and it's one of my least liked colorways in my collection TBH. I think its because I like the all stars more and they're kinda the same for me.

Same with brave blues. I like the Perspectives better so I'm probably not going to Camarillo to cop those lol.

Last edited:
I used the liquid hand soap that I have, I figured it'd be mild and wouldn't do any harm, and it seems like that's the case. I was surprised how well it worked bc you get some funky stuff from the NYC sidewalks, and everything came out. There's some basic youtube videos on how to clean flyknit, they basically do the same thing I did except with actual sneaker cleaning stuff.

And yeah, I wasn't a fan of that black swoosh customization...just looks cheap IMO. Perhaps he likes it, or can try to undo it?

Back
Top Bottom