THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I've seen a few pairs of Gumbos that came with the regular box. Had a friend who bought the Philippines off of NDC, and it came with a replacement Nike box label for some reason.

Still need a pair of perspectives. They're a pair that I keep buying then selling back and forth. I'm keeping em next time there's a good auction

Does anyone know where or what exact paint to use to paint the soles of a pair of elite lows? I just bought a pair of mamba moments and I want to paint the sole white. Thanks in advanced.

found Gumbos for $265 and MPs for $285 both DS. cant pull the trigger right now tho because of low funds lol smfh. 

Does anyone know where or what exact paint to use to paint the soles of a pair of elite lows? I just bought a pair of mamba moments and I want to paint the sole white. Thanks in advanced.
If you plan to ever wear them, don't bother - they'll look terrible after one wear.

@MD177  - I like those chopped WTK very much. If i were to chop some it would be those and the victory's.

Does anyone know where I can get the soles painted on a pair of mamba moments? I just bought a pair and I want to paint the sole white. Thanks in advanced.
Thanks man.. I have the 3 that I wanted chopped (WTK, MP, and Gumbo's) so I'm quite happy with my Kobe 9 lows.. prolly gonna add a Beethoven pair or a chopped BHM pair in the future..

as for the MM, what color soles do you have now? prolly gonna be tough to turn them to white, normally better to go from light to dark so you don't need as much coating.. I'm pretty sure you can do it using Angelus paint.. but might have to retouch every so often to keep the white nice and clean without any chipping.. depends really on how much you use them and for what purpose..

Thanks man.. I have the 3 that I wanted chopped (WTK, MP, and Gumbo's) so I'm quite happy with my Kobe 9 lows.. prolly gonna add a Beethoven pair or a chopped BHM pair in the future..

as for the MM, what color soles do you have now? prolly gonna be tough to turn them to white, normally better to go from light to dark so you don't need as much coating.. I'm pretty sure you can do it using Angelus paint.. but might have to retouch every so often to keep the white nice and clean without any chipping.. depends really on how much you use them and for what purpose..
Nice. Im thinking about grabbing a second pair of victories and chopping them. The soles are purple. Ive changed my mind on painting the soles. I didn't think I was going to like the purple sole but after wearing them a few times I started to like them. Thanks for the help.

@sogood  - thanks. I decided not to paint the soles.

Nice. Im thinking about grabbing a second pair of victories and chopping them. The soles are purple. Ive changed my mind on painting the soles. I didn't think I was going to like the purple sole but after wearing them a few times I started to like them. Thanks for the help.

@sogood  - thanks. I decided not to paint the soles.
cool.. no prob..

does the traction wear off easily if you do a lot of walking outside? I see many used pairs on ebay with the traction worn down. Still haven't worn my MP outdoors

Last edited:

does the traction wear off easily if you do a lot of walking outside? I see many used pairs on ebay with the traction worn down. Still haven't worn my MP outdoors
No, it'll get dirty but the traction won't wear down really. If you play ball in them outside tho, that's another story..

yes they do. i have wore my moonwalks since April regularly and the forefoot definitely shoes sign of wearing. I only wear them casually as well. 

Philadelphia premium outlets Pottstown PA

TBs have arrived.
those are clean
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom