The Official Kobe X iD thread

Black tongue looks good on those Beethovens. Everyday Im changing my mind on what to eventually order.

Last edited:
Ordered 3 pair already. 8 more on the current wishlist.. Keep the inspiration coming guys. My wallet won't be too happy at the end of all of this though. Current wishlist:

Last edited:
Going to hold out on any more IDs until a possible MC pair, I might think about going after the "emerald" pair coming out in a couple weeks.

Nike knows we all want multicolor, it's going to happen. On another note, somebody posted in here a while back about a platinum upper. Now that could be interesting as well.

lmao i got the joke.
wink.gif

i get the reference...just thought he was sying that somebody designed the ones dude had in his pic for him.
I'm guessing he was just saying that I got some of my designs from others, which I definitely did for some. I don't have a problem with buying something that someone else has made if it came out well and I like it. At the end of the day, we're all here seeing what looks good and sharing ideas. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

The inside of my blue upper is white. You can see white through the blue in some spots but you have to be looking really close. The black on the asym pair is black on the inside but on the solid black upper pair it's grey.

The metallic swoosh is thicker than the foil 9 swoosh for sure, sucks mine came with a glue stain.

Someone asked for a closer pic of the blue sole

View media item 1649202

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I really despise translucent materials but solid sort of just looks weird imo. I don't even care if the colors are painted because far more than half look amazing and truely woven (unless you really look hard at the pictures). It'd suck to get that pair that doesn't look good though, and have to wait longer for a new pair. I wish the 9 colored ones were like these, and that this years black was like last year's.

Back
Top Bottom