The Official Kobe X iD thread

They're all the same midsole, it's just your eyes playing tricks on you due to the darkness/lightness of the backround (the upper in this case). 

In this picture both the greys are the same color, but the ones on the black lines look lighter as opposed to the ones on the white lines. I believe this is called the Belongingness theory. Pretty trippy and actually kinda dope.
In art and design, its called simultaneous contrast. 

Imma hybeast it and get GITD soles... if they allow it

Last edited:
Let's hope it's limit 1 per.

If you want a pair you should be able to get them, I would hate to see people strike out and a lot of pairs end up on eBay

For those of you who have played in your IDs.. Is there a difference in performance between the different kinds of outsoles? (I.e does the solid outsole have more grip than the translucent outsole)

Let's hope it's limit 1 per.

If you want a pair you should be able to get them, I would hate to see people strike out and a lot of pairs end up on eBay

View media item 1751081

how?

do you really need more than 1 pair? be realistic.

give people who actually want the shoe a chance to get them. if there is no limit, the resellers will buy as many as they can and they'll go straight to ebay.

i rather them go into the hands of people who want the shoes than ebay.

makes me think that you're a reseller.

how?

do you really need more than 1 pair? be realistic.

give people who actually want the shoe a chance to get them. if there is no limit, the resellers will buy as many as they can and they'll go straight to ebay.

i rather them go into the hands of people who want the shoes than ebay.

makes me think that you're a reseller.

People love and have been waiting for the multi for awhile now. I know I have a hard time ststicking to 1 design and will probably cop 2 different variations myself. And 1 per customer will definitely not stop resellers from copping more than one pair. It will probably make resell prices higher.

yea its all over twitter now. the hype on these is at an all time high right now so yea i kinda agree.

more hype means =  resellers gonna try to cop multi pairs, hypebeasts who probably dont even ball or like kobe will try to cop now. 

i think putting a cap on how many you can buy would slow them down a bit but you never know man. 

really love the fact that majority of people who copped the multi 9s are kobe fans 

Last edited:
You guys kill me.. If you want a pair you will get a pair. It's Nike iD, unless you wait all day/night to order your pair is GUARENTEED. Act like you been there before boys.

you're right..

but eventually they'll run out of stock, and unfortunately that will happen quick because they're actually giving people a heads up, whereas before they just randomly put them up and people had to scramble to get online to order.

i'm ordering the moment the site loads. i got my code and options in my head ready to go.

I'm playing it safe by making the "no imagination" pair with a random upper and saving it to wish list. Once the MC becomes available, I'll just switch the upper and buy it. Any other options and I'll take a look and think about after.

it's nike id lol the shoe will be up for at least a couple hours, even the 9 MC were up for more than an hour before they took it down.

I've already got a standard elite ID pair saved on my wishlist. Black tongue/lace/liner, sliver swoosh, clear sole and mid-sole w/ sliver speckle, volt zoom bag, size 12 and silver kobe logo. Will just edit the upper from gray to MC once the option goes live and add to cart. If I wanna get more creative i'll try and do a second pair. Just got to lock down one basic pair first.

I've already got a standard elite ID pair saved on my wishlist. Black tongue/lace/liner, sliver swoosh, clear sole and mid-sole w/ sliver speckle, volt zoom bag, size 12 and silver kobe logo. Will just edit the upper from gray to MC once the option goes live and add to cart. If I wanna get more creative i'll try and do a second pair. Just got to lock down one basic pair first.
Hmm silver swoosh might be good too. I'll hafta play around with the renderings first, this is why I don't mess around too much with IDs, I'm too indecisive.

Back
Top Bottom