The Official Kobe X iD thread

Looks like a limit of 2.

Nathaniel ‏@Mdnate 18h18 hours ago

What's the quantity limit on those Kobe IDs dropping this week? @nikestore 2?

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 44m44 minutes ago

@Mdnate Quantity limit 2. Check out more info on the Kobe X Elite Low iD here: http://gonike.me/6014B3xOo

Same. Order two and pick one.
Problem with that was I attempted that idea last time and ended up keeping both.
I have a strong feeling that the same thing will happen to me 
laugh.gif

I hope they don't sell out, I have an exam on Thursday at the time they drop lol. I'm hoping I can get on Nike Id and mess around with it a couple hours after they release 

I hope they don't sell out, I have an exam on Thursday at the time they drop lol. I'm hoping I can get on Nike Id and mess around with it a couple hours after they release 
I'd imagine a couple hours you should be good, I'm looking forward to the rubes who end up coming in here next week sometime looking to order a pair and asking if they're still available or how they can get a pair when they're clearly sold out.

You gotta get your priorities straight man. If you don't get the MCs you will go nowhere in life. If you shoe game is weak u won't get hired.

Lol jk man I got lucky it didn't land on Wednesday or I would have been in the same boat.

Lol no way you finish a Mechanics 1 exam in 20 minutes 
roll.gif
 but after I finish I'll try for the MC 

Gum soles make me puke.

I will be doing a "no imagination" pair to mimic the Masterpieces. Grey bottom, black midsole, MC upper, and I hope a reflective swoosh will be a new option (wishful thinking).

Heres hoping for not only a reflective swoosh, but a REAL black midsole. Like, solid, not translucent crusty greyish black.

Gum soles make me puke.

I will be doing a "no imagination" pair to mimic the Masterpieces. Grey bottom, black midsole, MC upper, and I hope a reflective swoosh will be a new option (wishful thinking).

Heres hoping for not only a reflective swoosh, but a REAL black midsole. Like, solid, not translucent crusty greyish black.
I wish the black midsole would be better but it's too risky considering by the time pairs come in, the MC option will be sold out.
I also wish they gave the option of an outline on the swoosh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom