The Official Kobe X iD thread

Dumb question...I've never returned an ID order...they provide sort of return label and its as simple as returning a regular order from NDC? If thats the case I might pull the trigger on these 2 pair. I'm not sure I'll keep the first pair I ordered.
Just as easy.  I don't think they ship them to you with a return label in the box like regular orders (because they come from overseas) but you just log into your order info on NDC, print the return label, and done.  Very quick, easy and efficient.  I will say NDC is tops in ease of returns, you get your money back quick.  
Yep.  You can even call NDC and they'll email you the return label.  Print it out, attach to the box and ship it back.  It gets back to NDC in 1-2 days.  Or you can take it back to Niketown if you live close enough to one.

Both of my pairs have been started on.

SO EXCITING. 
happy.gif

Xmas will be full MC, and Xmas will have been that much more sweet. (These are hopes)

Last edited:
I'm glad I got my three pairs in. My only concern is the black midsole on one pair... But overall I'm hella excited for these to come in. Just copped a pair of IX MC's from @horatio3435  and they are gorgeous. Multicolor is definitely the best choice when it comes to Kobe's.

What's the shipping like for ID's express or snail mail? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom