The Official Kobe X iD thread

I just cant get over how the black color just looks straight spray painted on. 

Besides that those all look great.

Don't have a nice cam, only iPhone 6, but here are some morning daylight shots of dark grey medial/liner/tongue/laces.
Damn good looking pair. I did the the same all dark grey with a pair of mambacolors.

All this talk about chaos pairs making me want to order a mambacolor pair....I'm betting they take them down tomorrow.

H A P P Y F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y​
 ​
thats a very nice pair you got all the possible colours on the MC weave , seems like tat the grey medial pairs get lighter colours on the MC weave but on the other side i aint digging the medial side and tongue tbh :<

^^^

rock 'em at Vegas and get some artsy shots by the strip..
laugh.gif

nice pair.. looking forward to seeing on feet shots..
nthat.gif
On feet...

Pair #3, was supposed to be here yesterday but missed the plane. I contact chat and asked when should I expect to receive them and was told 12/07.  
mean.gif
  So basically a We don't Know. UPS sent an email today saying Tuesday the 24th, today tracking on nike says this. Oh, and pairs #1 & #2 ordered on release day have yet to be shipped 
mean.gif

NOV 20, 07:35 AM
SATURDAY DELIVERY HAS BEEN REQUESTED. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY. LOUISVILLE, KY

NOV 20, 07:30 AM
WE LEFT THE PACKAGE IN OUR FACILITY. THIS MAY CAUSE A DELAY. WE WILL DELIVER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY. LOUISVILLE, KY

NOV 20, 03:53 AM
DEPARTURE SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY

NOV 20, 02:48 AM
IMPORT SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY

NOV 20, 01:02 AM
ARRIVAL SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY

NOV 19, 03:06 PM
DEPARTURE SCAN ANCHORAGE, AK

NOV 19, 12:16 PM
ARRIVAL SCAN ANCHORAGE, AK

NOV 19, 12:27 PM
THE PACKAGE IS AWAITING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW. / YOUR PACKAGE WAS RELEASED BY THE CLEARING AGENCY.

NOV 19, 11:27 PM
DEPARTURE SCAN OSAKA

NOV 19, 10:06 PM
ARRIVAL SCAN OSAKA

NOV 18, 10:15 PM
WE WERE UNABLE TO LOAD THE PACKAGE ON THE PLANE AS SCHEDULED. / YOUR PACKAGE WAS RELEASED BY THE CLEARING AGENCY.

NOV 18, 10:08 PM
WE WERE UNABLE TO LOAD THE PACKAGE ON THE PLANE AS SCHEDULED. CHEK LAP KOK

NOV 13, 05:20 PM
DEPARTURE SCAN XIAMEN

NOV 12, 11:45 PM
ARRIVAL SCAN XIAMEN

NOV 12, 11:35 PM
DEPARTURE SCAN XIAMEN

NOV 12, 08:50 AM
THE PACKAGE IS AWAITING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW. / THE PACKAGE IS AT THE CLEARING AGENCY AWAITING FINAL RELEASE.

NOV 12, 09:30 PM
EXPORT SCAN XIAMEN

NOV 12, 10:54 PM
BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Holding off till tomorrow if I strike out on the DB 13 I'll order my Mamba color way Hoping it's not down anytime soon

I just stare at this mamba QS in my cart all day lol, need a damn disco code or some swoosh love...

Too many $250 IDs lately :smh:

Awesome comparison shot @al3x89

Passed my "no imagination" pair of MC IXs on to an NTer at a time where I was needed to clear some pairs for a little extra cash.  Knew I would miss them, but they're in good hands
nthat.gif

Still think the 9 MC was better, but I'm surprised by how much I like these asymm. Xs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom