The Official Kobe X iD thread

wow, black is not looking good on those last 2 pairs. im probably just going to hang onto my pair, no ragrets

Last edited:
I've had my pair with the black medial side for 3 days now. As much as I love the pair I cannot get past the painted black and horrible "fade" especially since I have a grey pair and the fade is on point. For the price it's just not worth it. They gotta go back. Just the principal of things if nothing else, they give us lackluster quality half the time and we thank them for it. Not this time for me. Going back and ordering a mambacolor pair this morning.

Edit (rant continued): if they can't do a legit fade with all other color besides the grey then so be it but at least let us know. Now they're gonna have a good amount of pairs going back. I know in the end they win cause those pairs will eventually sell too but damn. Give us some QUALITY. Usually when you pay high prices you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Edit (rant continued): if they can't do a legit fade with all other color besides the grey then so be it but at least let us know. Now they're gonna have a good amount of pairs going back. I know in the end they win cause those pairs will eventually sell too but damn. Give us some QUALITY. Usually when you pay high prices you get what you pay for.
I said much the same thing a few pages ago. Just inform us the FK was painted. That grey was the "natural" color.

Not everyone follows the ID thread here and knew in advance.

Been reading and checking out this thread since ordering my multi Id.I got the black medial because I figured it makes the multi pop and would still go with anything.But I'm leaning towards sending mine back now.Havent got them yet,but the transition from multi to black is essential.I'll check them out and decide.Wish I could have got them in time to return them and just use credit towards Mambacolor.
But im sure I'll want either the Xmas or What The's,so I'll apply it there

Well...I pulled the trigger on another mambacolor. I am officially done with Kobe X iDs. 3 MCs and 2 mambas. I decided against doing a chaos pair since I have my MC pair coming next week. So I went with the the Hornets theme and call them Draft Day. Something a little different and I hadn't done a pair with blue in them. I think they will turn out nice.

Chaos and no imagination pair are shipped. First mambacolor is almost done. Can't wait.

those with black medial's that are contemplating returning maybe try some products (bleach, paint thinner?) to fix the fade on the toebox? :lol:

i hope they get a lot of returns so they know they can't be pulling this crap :smh:

Got a foamposite on lock this weekend but torn between the mamba color or the foamposite! What would you get get if you could do either ??

all these black medials :smh:
4887e971a1c930395966e686aaecbfb0.360x433x1.jpg

Got a foamposite on lock this weekend but torn between the mamba color or the foamposite! What would you get get if you could do either ??
At one point I had 7 pair of foams...all the best colors too. I would rather have 7 pairs of FK kobes now. Much lighter and more comfy. Plus they look way cooler.

I personally love foams but I think you'll have an easier time finding those foams in the future rather than "Mambacolors".

WOW, UPS just pulled up and delivered these, on a Saturday???. Was supposed to be here 2 days ago but I was part of Team #CouldntUnloadOntoPlane and received email that it was rescheduled for this Tuesday..............

Opening box now and will be posting pics soon, hope they're nice........
My pair came in yesterday - really happy with how they turned out:
Love that blue tongue
Mambas, Those foams are a massive GR, will probably sit on shelves even thou they nice

beautiful pairs up there! gum soles are looking good. for the black medials, anyone tried to remove the black paint just on the toe box? I wonder what you can use to remove it? id rather have the grey fk than sprayed on black paint

Back
Top Bottom