The Official Kobe X iD thread

daylight pics tomorrow.. on the darker side.. will receive the stock pair hopefully this week so I'll take pics side by side..
repped! crimson is def a winner. doesn't looked sprayed on and you can actually see other colors on the blending part

Did anyone else get volt speckles on black midsole? This is how mine turned out:

View media item 1800026
Also, someone got glue happy on the toebox

View media item 1800027
Needless to say, going back to Nike :smh:

edit: checked full-sized pics of other's id's and damn, how did volt turn out to be plain green?

Last edited:
Florida outlets are gonna be full with black medials 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yup, after having mine a few hours, idk...seriously considering it 
mean.gif

I know they probably don't care but if Nike gets enough of these returns, they'll attempt to improve the quality a bit?

They gotta be taking a decent loss $$ on these.

Last edited by a moderator:

repped! crimson is def a winner. doesn't looked sprayed on and you can actually see other colors on the blending part
I would recommend making a pair with the wolf grey pair to get that weave with more volt.. the weave on mine seems to be the same as the pairs that have the black medial, which has more red/purple instead of more volt that makes it brighter.. I'm contemplating of making another bright crimson medial pair.. 
mean.gif

Started email received on my wolf medial/black swoosh/gum sole pair. Still debating on ordering a crimson medial pair before they're gone.

Reordered to replace my two black medial pairs too. Went with stock pair and a crimson medial pair.  

laugh.gif

Yup, after having mine a few hours, idk...seriously considering it 
mean.gif

I know they probably don't care but if Nike gets enough of these returns, they'll attempt to improve the quality a bit?

They gotta be taking a decent loss $$ on these.
If you return them unworn, they go to Nike clearance stores in Florida. If you return a worn pair, Nike recycles certain parts of the shoe. Don't know how they do that though   

Finally got my pair! I was in Japan when I ordered them and didn't remember if I got Black or WG...SURPRISE!!!

GITD Swoosh, GITD Laces, GITD Speckles, GITD Volt Sole

Toe Box

I would recommend making a pair with the wolf grey pair to get that weave with more volt.. the weave on mine seems to be the same as the pairs that have the black medial, which has more red/purple instead of more volt that makes it brighter.. I'm contemplating of making another bright crimson medial pair.. :smh:

this doesn't make sense.

all the MC uppers are made with a grey medial and then painted to order. i highly doubt they're picking out specific weave's of flyknit that will be painted black on the medial side.

Can someone post a pic of what the regular glown option looks like without the glow? Not the volt glow. The first option

Really not sure if i want these but ordered 2 with my 20 off code. 436 for two pairs and ebates return made it easier

ogkgts.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom