The Official Kobe X iD thread

Oh sweet baby Jesus......that Asymmetrical upper gonna have me glued to the screen all day now designing. Thank God I have a 25% code or should I wait for MC's decisions decisions  

MC probably near the end like a farewell thing. It's gonna be grand. Maybe a MC Elite high and low pack if Nike wants to make more money :lol: :nerd:

Would have loved to see an MC color way.

Anyone have problems doing the clear mid-sole?  I got mine though ID and it was like black, no clear.  Looked very dirty.

Looks like many are going with the "shark" inspired pairs.  Count me in too. Gift card+20% off came in handy.

Anyone else got a mid-sole clear and received it and it was dirty / dark.  Looks like **** in person.

help me design. i suck. i usually just comb the ID threads and bite your ideas lol.

Doing this.  Hope to GOD nike doesn't make it with a dirty / messed up mid-sole that isn't icy clear like the pics.

really want to pull the trigger on these, but wifey will kill me after getting the chi 1s and backboards...

really want to pull the trigger on these, but wifey will kill me after getting the chi 1s and backboards...
I'm probably going to do something like this too, I was just lamenting yesterday about the glue stains on my Beethovens, so I may keep a design similar to this in my back pocket for later.

Back
Top Bottom