The Official Kobe X iD thread

Yea nothing terribly surprising, looks like they came out very close to renderings. One of my pairs will be returned, either white or silver swoosh. But not bad.

Tracking is getting fickle on estimated delivery, either will be Thursday or Friday, looks like they just got to Alaska this morning.

Last edited:
Another pic from the gram:

11259953_1055285764523350_839234825_n.jpg

Yeah mine got to Alaska, too. Still showing 12/3 delivery so hopefully that's accurate so I can wear to work Friday.

Mamba colors look good. Got that finishing touches email for my MC restock pair last night. Can't wait.

Totally forgot what I even ordered beyond the swoosh options. Thought I did white tongue but had to check the orders again and they are black tongue. Second order marked as shipped, sometime next week hopefully I get those.

I like it. I think I made a good choice with black tongue/laces/lining, silver swoosh, white midsole, clear sole.

View media item 1808507
My measly little multi ID collection so far. The multi X ID isn't as vibrant which is probably due to the sheen. The colors are also different. The X ID is bright Crimson, court purple, tour yellow while the IX ID is bright Crimson, court purple, and volt.
I also think the reason the black medials appear darker is because of overspray.
These actually made me appreciate my IX IDs more.

Back
Top Bottom