The Official Kobe X iD thread

Havnt checked my tracking for Mamba colors in like a week and the delivery date was Thursday. Just checked it and its out for delivery :pimp:

Similar pair to the black swoosh/dole one up there. But i got a fuschia tongue and crimson speckles

Just checked mine earlier. Was scheduled for Friday but they're out for delivery. Was not expecting them until Friday. :smokin :smokin :smokin

i guess nike found the bad in it too, that's why black got pulled from the options for the second time around.

people are entitled to like what they want, but if you seriously think a quick spray paint over the toe box is acceptable then you're delusional.

these are quality control issues that need to be addressed and not praised. for $250 they are being extremely lazy. their flyknit machines can probably produce an upper pretty quickly (i'm speculating but if you have the settings in, you just need to get the thread ready). would it be that difficult for them to swap out the grey flyknit with a black/coloured flyknit and make the shoe to order like it has been in the past? no it wouldn't, but it's definitely easier to mass produce grey flknit and paint it to go and basically deceive people.

when we had ID's in the past, the materials were never dyed, painted, etc. you had your material cut into what it needed to be AND nikeid's were $100 less than they are today.

for a billion dollar company, this is unacceptable and that's why i refuse to buy the shoes at full price and find discount codes.

Last edited:
Just got my mms out of the box. Chaos inspired but the weaves less purple than on the renderings. Crimson speckles look more pink.
Nice! I did the bright crimson chaos, but with Volt laces and purple tongue, so I am very happy to see that they came out this nice.

Last edited:
My pair just came in. One more coming soon

No filter or editing. From my iPhone 6
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

MambaColor looking way better than I thought they would. Nice color combos up there.

MambaColor looking way better than I thought they would. Nice color combos up there.

Ditto. Still woulda not bought one but its really nice,especially the simple ones. But Really makes me think how nice it would been if the MC were full MC. Oh well.

I've been debating on returning my black medial MC's since I got them. The black portions on the toebox are symmetrical on both shoes, but like many have already stated, the transition is... :smh:

After seeing pics Im glad I passed on the mambacolors, but I think I wanna get the wife a pair.

Back
Top Bottom