The Official Kobe X iD thread

any pics of the blue glow in the dark sole? thinking of remaking my mambacolors and with the blue in the weave it might look dope

Been wondering the same thing myself

When I was playing around with designs it looked great but I have yet to see an actual picture of it

any pics of the blue glow in the dark sole? thinking of remaking my mambacolors and with the blue in the weave it might look dope

Been wondering the same thing myself

When I was playing around with designs it looked great but I have yet to see an actual picture of it

@trueloyaltyinc posted his MCs with blue glow sole on page 265. It looks pretty close to the blue lagoon color... Haven't seen a mambacolor with it yet tho.

500 dollar shoes
20 dollar tv
What the T.V. gotta do with his gear? Just because you got some nice kicks it means you gotta have a nice T.V. also? 
mean.gif

Oh gawd. My pops still has one of the 2000s boom boxes. I want to hook him up with a Beats pill but it may be too much of a change.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the shoe, but the more I look at it, the more issues I find. I mean they aren't extremely noticeable and can probably be fixed with a pair of scissors, but for the amount of money we pay for them, you would think the quality control would be a bit better.  

(Right click the images and "Open Link in New Tab" to see a bigger image).

Here you can see some wire sticking out of the lining. 

This is another wire sticking out of between the midsole and mesh. 

Here's some glue still stick on the swoosh. Can I just wipe this off with some hot water or something?

Not so noticeable, but there's some imprint left on the swoosh. 

Some fabric hairs still sticking out near the toebox. 

Like I said, I'm pretty happy with the shoe overall - minus those defects I found; and I was hoping for a bit more volt yellow for my flyknit. 

Last edited:
As always....some seriously dope pairs being posted. Pissed I didn't grab this combo...
Here are my last 2 pair I ordered...got the mambas at night and its been raining the last 2 days so no outside natural light pics. Sending back the first pair of chaos and the new ones have shipped. Once I get those Ill try to get a group shot. Might be difficult since it will need to be dry, sunny and wife-less!
roll.gif

Stock pair w/ gum sole

Last edited:
My last pair from the restock just arrived.  Thanks @al3x89  for the design!!

Gonna keep the white tongue and grey tongue pair.

Kinda regretting not going with a black swoosh on the black tongue pair.

(no sunlight here today, so pics were taken with flash)

Last edited:
Came in today!!! Think I nailed my first ids ever. I went black liner since everyone seemed to be doing white. Please help!!!! Which one do I keep?? Both weaves are perfect super bright can't tell in pictures....black or gold check???

You should keep the pair you think is the best.  Your opinion is all that matters.

Last edited:
Came in today!!! Think I nailed my first ids ever. I went black liner since everyone seemed to be doing white. Please help!!!! Which one do I keep?? Both weaves are perfect super bright can't tell in pictures....black or gold check???
black swoosh looks 10x better than gold 

615 I Be Kickin Her Out 615 I Be Kickin Her Out all nice pairs! I gotta say you guys are ballin besides the fact that u have almost a grand worth of shoes there but same pairs just with different swoosh or linings. I have to look at my other pairs and strategize which color i dont have yet.

Back
Top Bottom