The Official Kobe X iD thread

Man!!!...the off centering is bad on these, don't have a problem with the fronts of mine but the back tag strip is off on 2 of my pairs!!!..... guess thats the ish quality we get from Nike when theres so many made!!!!
That's off? In that case I have another reason to return the pair I received for a remake. 
mean.gif

Here's how mine look - is this off center? 

Edit: I just went through quite a few pictures in the gallery, it seems most of the shoes are off center like that. I don't think that's a defect. 

Last edited:
That's off? In that case I have another reason to return the pair I received for a remake. :smh:

View media item 1835297

Edit: I just went through quite a few pictures in the gallery, it seems most of the shoes are off center like that. I don't think that's a defect. 

It looks more like the flyknit weave that is a little off and not the sole.

I think it's normal for the front of the soles to lean a little toward the medial side

That's off? In that case I have another reason to return the pair I received for a remake. 
mean.gif

Yeah, those are pretty much normal. As someone said, the tip of the outsole comes up on the toe box towards the medial side, and the FK weave runs centered on the whole sole, so you get a bit of that visual off centeredness since the tip of the outsole is not centered on the "rainbow" bit of the FK on the toe box.

When the outsole if "off" it's really apparent.

• M A M B A C O L O R / G U M •​

My god if I was guaranteed that much pink and vibrant color in my flyknit like yours I would cop right now those are beautiful

I got 800 in fantasy football winnings coming in potentially 1600 if I win today and soon as I can get that money I want to order a pair exactly like your design or blue gitd sole

Well done man for real I regret making a MC now lol

My Chester elite lows fit me excellent in TTS -- the iD pair is a lil too snug... feel like they may fit fine if I ride out the break in but don't know
I sent my 11.5 IDs back to get 12s. Was unbearable, when the GR colors were snug but ok. Now I have to deal with my OCD of having different sizes in the same shoe 
laugh.gif

If you mean the stitching connecting the two areas of flyknit, that's black (at least with the wolf grey medial). But the logo and the 4 stitches should be the same color as your swoosh.

Not at home or else I'd post pics to show what I'm referring to.

Anybody thinking of doing a volt tongue instead of green strike once the Grinch iDs come out Tuesday?

Can't decide about using bright crimson or university red laces too.

Back
Top Bottom