The Official Kobe X iD thread

Volts laces look better than the red. Get that Kobe logo painted red and it be dead on with the 6s.

definitely painting the shozoko on my pair red when it gets here. just gotta figure out the exact shade of angelus to use. any tips from people that are familiar with customizing?

So many great pics on the last pages. I'm out of reps now 
pimp.gif

definitely painting the shozoko on my pair red when it gets here. just gotta figure out the exact shade of angelus to use. any tips from people that are familiar with customizing?
When you will be finish you can post pictures please and how do you do. I just ordered a pair before the end of X

Thanks again

So I go to check out the size 12 I had sitting in my cart go to checkout and get an error and they got removed from my cart smh good thing I had a pair sitting in my back up acct lol but there were for the default so now I guess I get to see both options the Nike rep said if I'm unhappy they can be remade so that's probably what I'm going to do

Kinda wanna make one last Kobe X ID..but kinda don't..

Gotta make a decision quick tho :lol:

Definitely grinches over multi and mambacolor (in that order, imo). Ain't nothin like green Kobes :pimp:

So I go to check out the size 12 I had sitting in my cart go to checkout and get an error and they got removed from my cart smh good thing I had a pair sitting in my back up acct lol but there were for the default so now I guess I get to see both options the Nike rep said if I'm unhappy they can be remade so that's probably what I'm going to do

I've been trying to check out with a size 12 for a couple weeks now. Won't work over here

I've been trying to check out with a size 12 for a couple weeks now. Won't work over here
damn that sucks bro I placed my order around 11 last night. I just couldn't edit at all but I already got confirmation. Try to log on a different device to checkout

Last edited:
damn that sucks bro I placed my order around 11 last night. I just couldn't edit at all but I already got confirmation. Try to log on a different device to checkout
I have a size 12 Grinch but it's in my wishlist/ save for later and when it just says edit/add to cart or whatever. How do i get by without editing?

I have a size 12 Grinch but it's in my wishlist/ save for later and when it just says edit/add to cart or whatever. How do i get by without editing?
just try to add to cart if you can. If you have to edit to add to cart it probably won't work since size 12 is no longer available.

Kinda off topic, but has anyone in the past put a design in their cart and once they pull the id option encountered that they couldn't check the shoe out if it was still there and then use that to get a discount code from customer service?

Just an FYI, y'all that are trying to add to cart/checkout a size 12. I highly doubt you're going to get the sneaker (although you will get a % off code out of it). They oversold back before New Years. The only reason your cart isn't getting emptied is some glitch on their website.

Just an FYI, y'all that are trying to add to cart/checkout a size 12. I highly doubt you're going to get the sneaker (although you will get a % off code out of it). They oversold back before New Years. The only reason your cart isn't getting emptied is some glitch on their website.

You just helped me with my plan to score codes for the future...

Back
Top Bottom