The Official Kobe X iD thread

Man I wish I came into this thread sooner...I would have loved to have made one of those Grinch ID's. Guess I'll never have a chance again now...
Maybe on eBay or a similar site?

Or check out some of the Facebook Kobe groups other guys in the thread mentioned. 

Maybe on eBay or a similar site?
Or check out some of the Facebook Kobe groups other guys in the thread mentioned. 

X Grinches are $500+ on eBay now.

Correction: $350+ plus on eBay, I dont know what I was looking at last night lol

Last edited:
laugh.gif
ok
roll.gif
He trying to convince himself he didnt want them

:rofl: He trying to convince himself he didnt want them

Hmm.. You do know I bought a pair from the Kobe group on FB for $240 earlier this week (which I posted about) right? I ONLY ever wanted these because they're Grinch. I've never been a fan of the X appearance. The Kobe 9 elite low is a better looking model which is why I said this colorway would look better on it. I don't know why you're so shocked about my statement. A lot of people say the same thing.

Hmm.. You do know I bought a pair from the Kobe group on FB for $240 earlier this week (which I posted about) right? I ONLY ever wanted these because they're Grinch. I've never been a fan of the X appearance. The Kobe 9 elite low is a better looking model which is why I said this colorway would look better on it. I don't know why you're so shocked about my statement. A lot of people say the same thing.
It seems like every post you talking down on the shoes, but you still copped. We get it, youre not a fan of the Grinch Xs just the Grinch theme 
laugh.gif

It seems like every post you talking down on the shoes, but you still copped. We get it, youre not a fan of the Grinch Xs just the Grinch theme :lol:

How is that? What post was I ever talking down the shoes? Please, show me? I've been talking about how much I want them and my disappointment of how Nike handled the process of the release. Never talked down the shoe until the last post and even then simply said they'd look better as the 9s. If you're going to come for me, at least know what you're talking about

They're listed at $350 on eBay but they're sitting at that price. Dude just wanted what he paid
Every size 11 under $400 has been sold on ebay. Only 2 remain at $430 & $700. I posted my Crimson ones in between those to see what happens. If they sell I'm gonna look for a volt tongue pair. I just hope I find these some of these fb suckers that sell under retail

Every size 11 under $400 has been sold on ebay. Only 2 remain at $430 & $700. I posted my Crimson ones in between those to see what happens. If they sell I'm gonna look for a volt tongue pair. I just hope I find these some of these fb suckers that sell under retail

View media item 1889288
These are under $400 and under size 11. There's great prices on Facebook. I bought a pair of DS Kobe 9 multicolor for $220 yesterday. Steals!

props to everyone that has painted or attempting to paint the shozuku.

it really requires some patience.........  the edges were the biggest problem.

I'll touch them up in a few days (gotta find a red sharpie)

Back
Top Bottom