The Official Kobe X iD thread

I went .5 up on the elite lows and they still feel a little snug in the toebox. Will the flyknit stretch with wear?

Never was a fan of the red laces
nice pic man!
pimp.gif

I really need to break out the Grinches soon! 
I'm not a fan of you
laugh.gif

So this was the last pair of MCs I received with the intentions of customizing them. Make them my own with an HTM feel.

I've already painted the shuzoku on the tongues as seen in this pic (first pair)....

Now I want to get really crazy....thinking about making the toe box solid black or even slightly black and adding some white leather laces. I used the rendering to PS what it might look like.

So what do you guys think? I know its risky and taking a sharpie to $250 kicks isn't the smartest but I wanted to try and create something unique. Partial black toe like an HTM 9 or full black toe? I figure I can start with the partial and if I don't like it just fill it in for a full black toe. Thoughts? Am I nuts for wanting to do this?
laugh.gif
Be nice guys...

^ those look pretty sweet! Definitely start with the partial before going full, post some pics along the way.

Wish I had those kinds of skills to do that, might not have returned my pair if that was the case. Nice work!

^ those look pretty sweet! Definitely start with the partial before going full, post some pics along the way.

Wish I had those kinds of skills to do that, might not have returned my pair if that was the case. Nice work!
There's really not much skill involved. A lot of patience and attention to detail with a little bit of steady hand and they turn out just fine. I'm just nervous about covering up the MC weave
grin.gif
But I think if done right it will look killer.

There's really not much skill involved. A lot of patience and attention to detail with a little bit of steady hand and they turn out just fine. I'm just nervous about covering up the MC weave
grin.gif
But I think if done right it will look killer.
Oh yea that should come out looking nice. Patience/attention to detail/steady hands - makes me 0/3 

I'm looking to pick up an HTM arrowhead sometime in the future. U can get them for a reasonable price. U guys notice there are two versions of the same sneaker? The arrowhead? One with a larger swoosh vs "regular" and a volt airbag vs. blue. Wondering if one is fake, there on eBay.

I'm looking to pick up an HTM arrowhead sometime in the future. U can get them for a reasonable price. U guys notice there are two versions of the same sneaker? The arrowhead? One with a larger swoosh vs "regular" and a volt airbag vs. blue. Wondering if one is fake, there on eBay.

The one with the blue air bag is a different shoe, it came out jan 7 2016...
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/B...5-4E7A-BD82-00AFBCFD1C50_zpscygtmqyk.jpg.html

http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/B...E-4F7B-96CD-FE6C5FD64C4A_zps1rijoddi.jpg.html

Last edited:
Was going through some shoes last night and pulled out the Arrowheads for a quick minute, such a nice looking shoe, I tried for that first pair too via the draw, wouldn't have paid resale though, that white lining throws it off for me, plus we were already on to the 11 by the time those were showing up.

Back
Top Bottom