The Official Kobe X iD thread

Yeah man, kinda disappointed by those pics as well. I mean, it can't be anything but the clear option right ? I was hoping it would be closer to white.
Yeah maybe it's a grey instead of the clear midsole. I'm hoping. Well money saved for now. Wait for more pics to surface in the coming weeks.

That overlay on the midsole when it hits that grey upper is not looking good. On white it looks fine.
Don't think the midsole looks bad. It's just the combo of clear midsole and clear sole. Gives it a bulky look to it.

Happens whenever you combine the two with same colors. Mags- Blue midsole/blue sole. Kill Bill- Black midsole/black sole.

Grey Upper look awesome. Not a fan with the white tongue.

Def going to have to order the Mags now.My version.

Last edited:
Found via IG, what we have all been waiting for.
Specs on midsole look good. Not  a fan of the white FK.

Still waiting for any of the color pics
nerd.gif

It's crazy how the midsole on the same shoe looks different in those pics, depending on lighting. I hope they look more white in person.

I feel like the blue airbag is going to go a long way for the shark pairs. Doesn't look like they added it on the above pair.

Ffs is that that "black" midsole on that grey pair? If it is that's completely different from what they show on the rendering. Also, why is no one posting additional info like sizing and specifics after they post pics? :/

Last edited:
anyone kno if they plan on doin another limited wave of MC for these?
nobody really knows. A bad thing for those looking forward to it though, is that there was no pre-id elite 10 MC HTM like there was with the black-MC and white-MC HTM elite 9 low. Obviously they looked different than the id options; but the fact that we have the assymetrical options reminiscent of the 10 HTMs, like the 9s had MC reminiscent of their HTMs leads me to be sceptical.

Ffs is that that "black" midsole on that grey pair? That's completely different from what they show on the rendering. Also, why is no one posting additional info like sizing and specifics after they post pics? :/
That's the black midsole? Phew, I was thinking that was the clear one, just ordered a grey pair last night.

That's the black midsole? Phew, I was thinking that was the clear one, just ordered a grey pair last night.
i have no idea, it looks like it might be, but after someone else posted pics it looks like the clear option might be it, like it looks completely different in different lighting. I'm not sure

i have no idea, it looks like it might be, but after someone else posted pics it looks like the clear option might be it, like it looks completely different in different lighting. I'm not sure
Good point, lighting is always a factor. I'll wait and see how they turn out.

Man, I think all the pics posted so far have the clear midsole. It is crazy how different it looks under different lighting and angles, but unfort it looks like crap in the majority of the pics.

Last edited:
From these pics. I'm going to pull the trigger on a black sole instead, black tongue and black liner. I think it will look much better, we'll just from these pics I'm saying.

Can't wait to see some colorful ids from y'all.

To me the white and the black colors of the shoes above are too hard

But the grey part looks 
nthat.gif

I'm pretty sure all these pics have been the clear midsole. The black is definitely darker than that from the pics I've seen on IG. I was worried this would be the case :frown:  It's definitely less noticeable when choosing the black upper, but with the white upper you can clearly see it's more of a grey than a white midsole. Hopefully the black midsole is very dark and deep, otherwise I might have to just wait for GR's. 

Back
Top Bottom