The Official Kobe X iD thread

What sort of paint should I use to paint a black tounge sheath white? I don't like how there's no color on it.

@ton3rl bizarre how you and that rep have the same names as me and my mom
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No? From the picture they look painted. Also , there is a different color flyknit on the inside of the material.

I've seen them in person and they are not painted. I can confirm. Also someone posted pictures a few pages back of his red pair to show they're not painted

I've seen them in person and they are not painted. I can confirm. Also someone posted pictures a few pages back of his red pair to show they're not painted

what pics? there are no pics in this thread of the inside of any flyknit iD other than the 9s posted by me.

my left shoe is fine in my true size, however the toe in my right shoe came extremely tight.  im trying to wear it to stretch it out, but its really uncomfortable

Can anyone tell me if the outsole GID White (when not glowing) is as white as Solid White?

Last edited:

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne  : Hi, my name is Yvonne. How may I help you? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Hi Yvonne 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Hey Tony! How's your Saturday going? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Great 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: I just wanted to check on my ID order

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I’ll be happy to check on your order status today. I know the excitement of ordering new gear, waiting is the hardest. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Order was placed on 6/30 but the status still shows "In Progress" 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Thank you for providing the order number. 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Is it the Kobe X Elite Low iD shoes? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Yes 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I love the design of those shoes! That's super unique! 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Yea, that's why I had to order 2 haha 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I see why! I might need to customize me a pair now. Haha 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Haha yea I want to make more but I want to wait until I can somehow get a coupon 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I do see that order status is 'order processed' which means that it was sent to the factory for fulfillment. - With Nike iD products it can vary when items are created and shipped out. The shoes are being built from the ground up. 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: The estimated delivery date is 8/6/2015. I can see if I can pull some strings for you on a discount code. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Yea, I'm just confused because I have not received a "Started" email or anything 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Oooooh 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I appreciate your patience. I was able to pull some strings and get a 10% off promo code for you. 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Give me one moment while I get that for you. 

Whaaat the?!?! 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It's because you lowkey asked for it instead of insisting on one. I did that with the kobe 9s last year and got a 20% over the phone haha. Asked if my MC pair with gitd soles were going to be cancelled and said I wish i had a discount code like my friend to order more pairs. I feel like they do this thinking you'll actually order more pairs.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the outsole GID White (when not glowing) is as white as Solid White?
I've also wondered about this. I would like to use some GITD options. I would like to recreate the red 9 with GITD features. Get some black laces with GITD splatter.

It's because you lowkey asked for it instead of insisting on one. I did that with the kobe 9s last year and got a 20% over the phone haha. Asked if my MC pair with gitd soles were going to be cancelled and said I wish i had a discount code like my friend to order more pairs. I feel like they do this thinking you'll actually order more pairs.

Ooh you were one of those.

Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom