The Official Kobe X iD thread

I wanna do rose gold swoosh and gum sole but im torn between grey flyknit and the white/black asymmetrical. Grey flyknit looks so good but i also like the white lateral black medial look. Decisions decisions

I wanna do rose gold swoosh and gum sole but im torn between grey flyknit and the white/black asymmetrical. Grey flyknit looks so good but i also like the white lateral black medial look. Decisions decisions
for the gum sole i'd go with the grey upper. Imo the gitd blue outsole looks better on b/w

Last edited:

I honestly think the grey flykit is the best upper option they have so far. That with a rose gold or black swoosh with a gum bottom is money man.

The colored options are night and day better from last years but they still don't pop like they should. Regardless they are a step up from last years disasters of color flyknit

I'm waiting out a little bit to see if a multi color option does drop but if it doesn't I'm going with grey flyknit and a gum bottom or blue gitd sole, those are the two pairs I've seen posted that I like the best.

I really want a multi color with a gum sole that would be ****

Though those chaos pairs are dope guys keep them coming I love what I've seen from them so far. The volt gitd sole matches perfectly.

I feel like the wolf grey is the best right now. It definitely isn't colored over knit, and it has very nice details in it. The b/w would easily be leauges better than any option *if* the black knit has some level of detail woven in like the htm version, or atleast like last year's black id upper.

Last edited:

Really comfortable shoe. 
YO! Yours are almost exactly like mine. My tongue and laces are just black, and the sole clear.

listing it out doesn't make it seem that similar but I promise they are
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom