The Official Kobe X iD thread

That's your opinion, she obviously likes them that's all I care about. What do your girls Kobe X id's look like?

Last edited:
Just got these in and immediately chatted with a rep.  she offered to do a remake and I declined. So she applied 15% off to this order.

4 iDs in and this is a first for me..........

Inspired by @mdel8's design

I'm planning on cutting the thread. Just didn't feel like waiting another month. But I feel you they should have given me both. First time I ever complained to Nike about QC

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a discount code I can have? It would be greatly appreciated 

Just got these in and immediately chatted with a rep.  she offered to do a remake and I declined. So she applied 15% off to this order.

4 iDs in and this is a first for me..........

Inspired by @mdel8
's design
View media item 1505260

View media item 1505261

Nice shoe. I just ordered a pair of IDs and had a question: Are the paint speckles under the transparent midsole or painted on top like the IXs? I think the X general release colors have the paint speckles under the transparent midsole. Thanks for the help.

Nice shoe. I just ordered a pair of IDs and had a question: Are the paint speckles under the transparent midsole or painted on top like the IXs? I think the X general release colors have the paint speckles under the transparent midsole. Thanks for the help.
The speckles are painted on top like the 9s.

can't wait for the Flyknit version.. that red one is sweet.. I'm tempted to make something similar to it and a neutral pair..

New tiger midsole graphic option on id, but still no black midsole

New tiger midsole graphic option on id, but still no black midsole
There's an option for a black midsole if you choose solid or speckle. Seems like they've added a couple other things besides the tiger graphic.

Last edited:
There's an option for a black midsole if you choose solid or speckle. Seems like they've added a couple other things besides the tiger graphic.
looks like they added a black midsole now. Good looking out

Back
Top Bottom