The Official Kobe X iD thread

Some samples i made for the new options

nikeid

black midsole

nikeid

tiger graphic midsole

nikeid

rose gold swoosh 

All of the ridiculously custom options for KD, Bron, and even Kyrie, and then for a new set of options for the kobes they roll out dumb as heII tiger stripes. 

That is unbelievable. 

Just got these in and immediately chatted with a rep.  she offered to do a remake and I declined. So she applied 15% off to this order.

4 iDs in and this is a first for me..........

Inspired by @mdel8's design
Hey I saw your ID and have a few questions for you.  Was thinking about making this ID.

Inspiration is from Brasil flag and the shoe below:

My questions:

-How is the green in person, is it a bright green like poison green, or is it duller/darker?  I do not want the green to be like neon-ish.

-Is that volt you used, or university gold?

-What color is the midsole?

@GaussWho

Dope iDs.  Can't wait to see how they come out.

Here ya go..

- The poison green looks dull to me, but it really pops in the sunlight. It doesn't look neon at all.

- I used Volt for the tongue and the midsole.

Still waiting for my pair. These Kobe X IDs could end up being rare since not many buying right now. Only 20 pages on this thread. Kobe IX ID thread was 1,000 pages. I know a lot of people waiting for flyknit option. Flyknit option would blow up this thread and my wallet.

Still waiting for my pair. These Kobe X IDs could end up being rare since not many buying right now. Only 20 pages on this thread. Kobe IX ID thread was 1,000 pages. I know a lot of people waiting for flyknit option. Flyknit option would blow up this thread and my wallet.

Preach brotha! Flyknit is gonna warrant chaos for sure.

Back
Top Bottom