The Official Kobe X iD thread

Just completed my Lewi-inspired order - 7 pairs.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

sorry to ask but do these fit similar to the kobe ix? i had to go to a size 11 in those cause of the insoles.

Damn son....whats that like $2k?  lmao WOW~!  watch they drop the Multi 2morrow! lol Nice tho if ya got the cheese bro! cant wait to see them!
all about the 20%-25% code.. or a swoosh account.. I would do the same if I had more codes..
wink.gif

Last edited:

Will there even be an MC option or is it all speculation?
if the mc if anything like the HTM's, I don't think we're missing out much.. and this is coming from a huge fan of mc.. I hope they come out with a different version of mc cw than the HTM's..

all about the 20%-25% code.. or a swoosh account.. I would do the same if I had more codes..
wink.gif
You can only use one code per order though, not like you can stack 20%s off, right?

I get ordering in bulk, I'd probably do the same if I wasn't looking forward to so many other releases so soon.
roll.gif

if the mc if anything like the HTM's, I don't think we're missing out much.. and this is coming from a huge fan of mc.. I hope they come out with a different version of mc cw than the HTM's..
Agreed. MC on the HTMs was too dark and bland.

Back
Top Bottom