The Official Kobe X iD thread

I had a gift card and a code, pulled the trigger
FK looks sick in that pic.

Hope it comes like that
smokin.gif

White liner is always a clean look.

Looking to get some more opinions on sizing. I wear an 8.0 in SB and runners. How do the X's fit compared to other Nike non-basketball shoes?

I want to id the X, but wanted to confirm sizing first.

Looking to get some more opinions on sizing. I wear an 8.0 in SB and runners. How do the X's fit compared to other Nike non-basketball shoes?

I want to id the X, but wanted to confirm sizing first.

I would suggest you go to a store and try a pair on. Everyone's feet are different...

im flatfooted, so i am planning to get a sz 11. normally a sz 10.5 on jordans. been a sz 11 for kobes 7 and 9, while 10.5 for 6 and 8. the fact the 10 look quite similar to 9 makes me lean to the 11.

Everybody going TTS on the FK lows? I'm worried that they fit smaller like the elite 9 lows.
My rule of thumb for every shoe is to always start out at TTS. Especially with the kobe's the last couple years. Each model fit me differently last year but TTS was honestly the best for all three.

My issues with fitting is generally length. I think that all three of the kobes were the same length last year but because of the structure of the shoe it felt different. The elite lows kept my foot staying a little more forward than the elite highs. Even this year with the 10's, the elite highs fit a lot better length wise than the lows. I slid around a tad in the lows were in the highs I do maybe a tad bit but its a pretty secure snug fit.

Width wise I would imagine its best to go tts and try them out. If they break in a bit then you will be good and don't have to worry about the shoe being too long.

Man im really considering offing my Jordan 11 bred lows to help fund another pair of ID's lol. Im just not trying to get too excited right off the bat just incase they add a nice option later on.

I was trying to buy these but I live in Norway and the website told me that they were not available ATM, so I checked with different regions in Europe and they were available there. Does anyone if or when they will be available in Norway?

Back
Top Bottom