The Official Kobe X iD thread

Hey guys, just thought I'd create an account to share these here. Been lurking for a while but never got to posting before.
Here goes some colour :

flyknit looks good in your pic. is the inside of the shoe the same color as the outside flyknit?

flyknit looks good in your pic. is the inside of the shoe the same color as the outside flyknit?
I didn't check to be completely honest, they're on their way back as we speak. But judging from the last photo, it appears to be. 

I'd bet no.
Just checked on some of my friend's iD and indeed the flyknit inside only appears to be the same colour as on the outside by the swoosh part of the shoes.

The rest of the inside flyknit appears to be black.

It could be that the shoes just have a black flyknit underlay.

Hey guys, just thought I'd create an account to share these here. Been lurking for a while but never got to posting before.

Here goes some colour :

As you can see above both the black and green glow flyknit blend together in a grey-ish toe which I'm not a huge fan of. But the glow sole is great.

I guess the question on everyone's mind :

View media item 1639678
Sort of.
good mythical morning?

Wow that green glow color on the fly knit is really weak. The tongue much brighter makes it worse on top of grey toe? Wtf

Don't blame you for sending them back right away.

good mythical morning?
nthat.gif
caught that too.

you guys are cool

Just got the "started" email for my two pairs at the same time this morning. However I ordered the first pair on July 4 and the second on July 11. Meh.

And I am disappointed in the black midsole from those pics, I thought it would be opaque like the "Antman" id's im sure everyone has seen on IG. Those looked good. Different black on the flyknit midsole maybe?

Just got the "started" email for my two pairs at the same time this morning. However I ordered the first pair on July 4 and the second on July 11. Meh.

It's crazy how it really is luck of the draw on pairs from order to starting. My second pair, I ordered on 7/14, got the started email on 7/15.

I like the mint, might try next batch. I ordered 3 pair and went plain on color(1 shark, 2 yeezy...say what you want). Might have to go that route when more pics of colors start to pop up. Wish those pics were in natural light, the flyknit might be a better match to the tongue

It's crazy how it really is luck of the draw on pairs from order to starting. My second pair, I ordered on 7/14, got the started email on 7/15.

Yeah, I think at this point, production goes in batches, like they take orders for a set time period like a week or some number of days, then start everything on a set day when they get to a certain number of orders.

And while I'm here, E-Bates is back up to 9% for Nike.com

Yes just sign up. Search for Nike within their site and takes you directly to the NDC. Log on and check out as normal. The confimation from mr.rebates that they received order from Nike will take a few days or week or so and they credit your account for rebate. Takes 3 month for the money to be available and the first of the month for you to withdraw the money to your Paypal or they send a check if you prefer. Inb4 someone just post their referral to tell you that way lol.

Yep, same as ebates basically

Yes just sign up. Search for Nike within their site and takes you directly to the NDC. Log on and check out as normal. The confimation from mr.rebates that they received order from Nike will take a few days or week or so and they credit your account for rebate. Takes 3 month for the money to be available and the first of the month for you to withdraw the money to your Paypal or they send a check if you prefer. Inb4 someone just post their referral to tell you that way lol.

Got it thanks! I got a 20% off coupon plus my 10% military discount and now the rebate deal! Shouldn't be to bad of a final price for my first pair of IDs!

I don't know if this has ever been answered but are all these rebate sites compatible with swoosh accounts?...

Don't think it works for Swoosh unless it's the same page that rebates direct you to. Maybe a Swoosh holder can verify that worked for them.

Back
Top Bottom