The Official Kobe X iD thread

All folks loved the Mints initially. They got tons of praise until someone kept it real and posted their mint iD without the filter, then, it was over for the mint.

That's a nice photo up their jflick, but the shoe isn't that pretty, unfortunately.
Agree

For The Elite ID Lows, posted in the X thread but would make more sense here:

Need your guys's advice and opinion.  I'm TTS a 9, but for this shoe, it's slightly too snug on only my RIGHT shoe.  Other than that, it's nice and snug which I love.  The 9.5 is a little looser but for some reason the jump makes it seem large on my feet.  I know, only 0.5 difference but it seems that much bigger.  After wearing it for a while, whether casual or for bball, do you notice the flyknit loosening up a bit?  Would love your guys's experience and opinion because I'm serious about keep them, so super comfortable.  I have a pair of the RG High's in a 9 and they are perfect.

Thanks NT fam

My HTM inspired IDs just came in.

Went with the white swoosh b/c I wanted the details to show on the back tab.

Plan on painting the outer swoosh in a few days.   

And that blue glow looks amazing!!!!!!
That white swoosh came out really nice! I thought it wouldn't match the flyknit from the renderings.

I finally had a chance to try on the Elite Lows and I think they fit true to size. They're a little more snug than the regular X but they're still comfortable and they feel like they'll stretch. The flyknit upper also isn't as stiff as the IX elite low which was also snug. I've worn an 11.5 in every Kobe since the IVs. 

Real nice job @NickMemphis   
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Nice looking pair @GInfante    
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom