The Official Kobe X iD thread

Go my first pair of 10's last week, managed to get the drill sergeants for a great price because I loved the color on them.

Saw there was going to be a MC ID dropping and said I had to have a pair. Snuck into my office yesterday to quickly place an order, it was very busy at my job and combined with I was unsure if these would sell out I rushed through my design. I went so quick that I can't even remember what color I picked for the medial side :rofl:

Tried to see what I picked through Nike.com but they don't show my order. Checked through the confirmation email I received from Nike and only see the MC part of the shoe. I guess that on 12/07 I will be actually receiving a surprise shoe where I don't know what to expect :rofl:
The confirmation email from ndc should include a hyperlink to your design where it brings you back to the Kobe x id page. Try clicking the shoe in your email.

Just cancelled the white based pair I made yesterday.  Just can't get over not having the option for a white medial side.

So I decided to go with black medial with wolf grey soles and swoosh.  I had those options selected for my 9s last year, but changed at the very last minute right before the MCs vanished.  Don't want to feel like that again.

Is that the "black" color midsole? I cancelled my order for now because I'm thinking about getting a midsole color other than black.
no that's the clear/white midsole. Like others have said, its not entirely clear. Here's another pic of them outdoors

The Beethoven's are so beautiful. That X ID comes sort of close but the asymmetrical on the Beets really makes the shoe pop.

Last edited:
So the shark option is really gone???  Wow...
mean.gif

The Beethoven's are so beautiful. That X ID comes sort of close by the asymmetrical on the Beets really makes the shoe pop.
Beets are definitely my favorite shoe, even with the glue stains on the toe box. I wore those IDs in a FTL a few months ago, and the first thing the girl working there says is "those IDs look just like the Beethovens".

ordered white/black asym on 10/12. just got canceled due to lack of materials.  guess they really out of white flyknit?   smh.

Last edited:
to those who have cancelled an order how long did it take for your money to go back into your account?
I'm dealing with the same thing actually. I cancelled an order months ago and from my emails it looked like it took about two days for me to get the credit back to my account. I think it may have been sooner though. I may have just received the email late. It does take about 24 hours like they said.

Back
Top Bottom