The Official Kobe X iD thread

I'm still searching for a pic with a black midsole and transparent black outsole 
nerd.gif
great minds think alike
Did you order this pair?

I ordered all black with rose gold swoosh.

Need real pics of the black soles. Waiting till the beginning of December kills me 
ohwell.gif

I debated pretty hard when the MC option was released whether or not to get a pair, I had convinced myself not to and in true sneaker addict fashion I ended up copping 2 pairs. After seeing most of the pair that are popping up I am so happy that I did lol.

Did you order this pair?

I ordered all black with rose gold swoosh.

Need real pics of the black soles. Waiting till the beginning of December kills me 
ohwell.gif
This is the pair that I ordered, with a black medial side as well. My estimated delivery is 3 days from now so I will post pics as soon as I have them!

Pic not mine.
It looks like the whole shoe was darkened when the black medial was dyed/painted. i hope thats not the case but it also looked like that in the first picture we saw.

Edit: That may actually be a dark grey medial. 

Last edited:
Got the 'almost done' email last night. NDC says build complete. Salty that I don't have them on my feet yet while others do :lol: j/k

Some of these pics make them look nice but ig filters galore are being used. Can't wait to see my pair in person.

Please bring the MC option back so I can remake my pair
embarassed.gif
I feel this way every time pics start rolling in, it makes such a big difference from rendering looks to in hand.  

I wish they did real sample models of the options like they used to do in stores.  Would have been nice to see them before ordering, when the options would be taken down before you could order again.  

Regret not getting a stock pair. But I'll be happy with my other no imagination pair. 

Back
Top Bottom