The Official Kobe X iD thread

@Andreezzzy  I'm happy with yours too! Those colors are great!

Minus the black medial, that's my favorite color combination so far.  Glow swoosh and bright crimson speckles?

Last edited:
@Andreezzzy
 I'm happy with yours too! Those colors are great!

Minus the black medial, that's my favorite color combination so far.  Glow swoosh and bright crimson speckles?

Thank you sir yes that's correct glow swoosh and crimson speckles . The black medial is a lil turn off but it's cool . I saw someone with crimson medial and it look dope . I woulda got the Crimson if I knew what it look like .

Great from that angle at least.
This is the pair I made, I posted them a few pages back here they are again but let me know if you want more pics
GALLERY]

Super psyched to get my shipping email! Didnt think that I would get it earlier than expected

Does anyone know if I can return an I.D shoe at a Nike "factory" store?  Nike website states most "Retail" stores. Thanks

If anyone is planning on returning their IDs (Size 9.5) Please hit me up before you do. I'm looking for a stock picture pair (no imagination pair) or send me what you got through pm. 

Awesome, the pair I'm waiting for should quite good based on Andreezzzy's pic. I went grey medial and volt sole so some minor differences.

Unfortunately, I just tore my Achilles so it's gonna be a while til I rock anything.

Last edited:

Check your order status on Nike.com...sometimes it says In Progress or Build Complete. Alternatively, you could just chat with Nike customer service.
yeah, finally got the starting email on my pairs

can't wait

Back
Top Bottom