The Official Kobe X iD thread

I have a feeling we will see more QS flyknit colors dropping through the season. Hopefully we get a green based "Mamba Moment" one.
In order for us to get another Mamba Moment, Kobe has to break a record/pass someone important. These are QS just for the sake of being QS. 
laugh.gif

I really thought the Kobe X iD was done.  I wasn't expecting any more new options this late in the cycle.

This just goes to show Nike is capable of giving us a full MC option instead of what we got.

Nice troll job Nike.

Last edited:

I really thought the Kobe X iD was done.  I wasn't expecting any more new options this late in the cycle.

This just goes to show Nike is capable of giving us a full MC option instead of what we got.

Nice troll job Nike.
Yea they got me hook, line & sinker on these. I just got my HTM pair delivered today and I was telling someone how I'm getting my asym IDs tomorrow and thats it for the Kobe 10s. Not 15 minutes later, I see this page jump and think someone must have gotten a pair of flames in. $250 later....

i dont see whats special about this new QS release , imo ppl go ham because of no assymetrical and QS label ... i rather wait and order another MC pair since they ll surely restock again with these money ...

I'm going to stick to a basic no imagination colorway

and I'm glad I waited and didn't settle for a asymeterical pair :D

i dont see whats special about this new QS release , imo ppl go ham because of no assymetrical and QS label ... i rather wait and order another MC pair since they ll surely restock again with these money ...
You mean other than it's a completely new flyknit blend colorway, and full covering this time?  

Yeah other than those two things, it's not "special" at all.   
laugh.gif

those doing the chaos,  university red for the liner?  or bright crimson?
I went bright crimson when I did it on the Kyrie 1 id and liked it, so I did Bright Crimson on this pair.  

Obviously will look different on this model, but just for reference to the Bright Crimson:

Last edited:

You mean other than it's a completely new flyknit blend colorway, and full covering this time?  

Yeah other than those two things, it's not "special" at all.   
laugh.gif

I went bright crimson when I did it on the Kyrie 1 id and liked it, so I did Bright Crimson on this pair.  
 bright crimson speckles too on those kyries?  repped for the pic reference

Why Nike?

Do I really need another pair of Kobe Xs?

I'm getting my MC Assymetrical pair this Thursday. I guess if I don't like them and these are still available, I'll grab a pair.

Otherwise, I'm done buying shoes for the month, bought way too many yeezys.

(had to flex)

bright crimson speckles too on those kyries?  repped for the pic reference
Yep, bright crimson speckles too on the Kyries.  Although if you look at AirDwezzy's (spelling?) MC pair a few pages back, he did bright crimson speckles on his pair, to see for comparison of how they look on the Kobes.   I did bright crimson for liner and speckles on this new pair.   

Back
Top Bottom