The Official Kobe X iD thread

Thx Redmodel and Jrizzo..... Really bummed I missed out. My just use the money towards some real grinches

@555fresh  Yeah the real grinches would be better if you can find them in your size. Who knows maybe the options will come back, or you can make a grinch Kobe XI. Those drop next month.

I got one pair of my id's today and don't care for them. There was no receipt or anything inside but I processed my return and got a return label. Is this okay to send back without any paperwork inside??? Or do I need to print out something else with my order number attached??

thanks in advance
I always put the return confirmation email in with the shoes.

Looking good @NrmanCruso  
nthat.gif

Will be getting my MambaColors after work today.
Thanks.

Really like them.

Still haven't received any emails regarding my MambaColor. Not worried but crazy people are already getting theirs in hand.

Can't wait to see yours.

Finally received my pair from the first day order.....
My second pair actually arrived before these on Monday but was sadly stolen off my front porch along with a new laptop and some other stuff. (my fault for not shipping to my job like I normally do.) Lucky Nike was kind enough to replace them :smokin
View media item 1813439

mad.gif
 Ebates. I filed a dispute last night and they still haven't updated my cash back. 

How long does the dispute usually take? I really hate that I can't talk to a person there. You just submit a ticket and then sit around and hope they resolve the issue 
mad.gif

>:  Ebates. I filed a dispute last night and they still haven't updated my cash back. 

How long does the dispute usually take? I really hate that I can't talk to a person there. You just submit a ticket and then sit around and hope they resolve the issue >:

Yeah the fact that they don't have a live customer service is kinda annoying. It varies. I've had it where it takes 2 days, and then there's been instances they reply within a couple hours. Kinda frustrating. They've pretty much helped me with all my cases despite the turn around time lag,hope you get it resolved bro.

wizdomlakerz wizdomlakerz that right there is tempting me to make a pair and making me think I may just regret not making a pair. gun outsole is fire! I sure hope ebates has no crazy cash back offer for Nike or i dont get my hands on a coupon code...if not my cards in trouble. Hehe. Great job bro!

Any pics of the black translucent sole on the Mamba colors? All these pics got me contemplating a purchase.

Placed order for Mambacolor less than an hour after they dropped. Original delivery date was 12/4, then 12/7. Now it's 12/9 after being stuck in Chek Lap Kok for 2 full days! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom