The Official Kobe X iD thread

View media item 1804450
Quick pics of these... Most happy with these of these of the 3 I ordered... Black Midsole pair had to go.. Waiting for one last one tomorrow and can't forget mamba colors too

What is the name of this particular blue option for the liner/swoosh/accents? There are 3 bluish options and this looks like the "blue lagoon" option. I initially ordered a pair with the straight up blue on the mid sole and laces and they turned out to be super dark blue. I'm considering doing a pair similar to yours but with just the medial, liner and laces in blue lagoon with a white tongue, gold swoosh, glow speckles and a gum sole. I just don't want to end up with a dark flyknit as a result but yours appear to still have plenty of pop.

What is the name of this particular blue option for the liner/swoosh/accents? There are 3 bluish options and this looks like the "blue lagoon" option. I initially ordered a pair with the straight up blue on the mid sole and laces and they turned out to be super dark blue. I'm considering doing a pair similar to yours but with just the medial, liner and laces in blue lagoon with a white tongue, gold swoosh, glow speckles and a gum sole. I just don't want to end up with a dark flyknit as a result but yours appear to still have plenty of pop.
It's the blue lagoon

Finally received my pair from the first day order.....
My second pair actually arrived before these on Monday but was sadly stolen off my front porch along with a new laptop and some other stuff. (my fault for not shipping to my job like I normally do.) Lucky Nike was kind enough to replace them :smokin
View media item 1813439

I had thought about doing this same thing, but with a volt liner

Some very nice pairs of mambacolors up there!!! Here are some pics of mine that arrived last night...there is a lot more crimson than I expected but pretty satisfied. Pair #2 arrives 12/10.

Black translucent sole, dark grey tongue and laces, wolf grey liner, silver check and speckles
Nice combo, black sole is a great choice.  
smokin.gif

Some very nice pairs of mambacolors up there!!! Here are some pics of mine that arrived last night...there is a lot more crimson than I expected but pretty satisfied. Pair #2 arrives 12/10.

Black translucent sole, dark grey tongue and laces, wolf grey liner, silver check and speckles
I really love the grey tongue. nice job

Well worth the wait.

Grey Medial Chaos from original release.

Red Liner and Red Specks.
Seeing these made me order a new pair of chaos MCs with grey medial and red speckles (instead of crimson). I swear this is my LAST pair
roll.gif
honestly. As long as the FK comes as the bright version I will be returning my first pair....unless.....(cough) size 11 (cough cough) no more than what I paid
happy.gif

Seeing these made me order a new pair of chaos MCs with grey medial and red speckles (instead of crimson). I swear this is my LAST pair
roll.gif
honestly. As long as the FK comes as the bright version I will be returning my first pair....unless.....(cough) size 11 (cough cough) no more than what I paid
happy.gif
U got the flu bruh? :tongue:

nice pics guys. feet pics look good. hows the comfort on these overall?

will there be any more MC colorway options or are these it?

Decided to keep my all back pair. Might go over the grey with a black sharpie eventually. Wearing these for Flyknit Friday. 

Purple midsole is nice @sneakergod

I definitely hear you on the color @thapointguy  I feel like on the Multicolor and the Mambacolor the overall "hue" of the flyknit varied from the rendering in the dominant color portrayed with the actual production.  Even the difference between the Multi when paired with a different color medial side is a bit disappointing.   Mambas are much more "pink" dominant than I had hoped...nervous for my pair coming next week.  

Pretty nice one from IG, hadn't seen this combo before.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom