The Official Kobe X iD thread

Wohoo! Finally shipped! Didn't get an email but I know if you look at the account on Nike.com directly it'll have it on there. Now the wait! But oh well,stoked!

in case  anyone is wondering coz I was. just got done chatting with nike rep. you have 30 days to return for a full refund if worn. if its more than 30 days, it has to be Unworn.

Guess I'll be returning my mambacolors, everyone's pics have a lot of pink and light purple. Too feminine for me

anyone got pictures of glow laces?
Glow laces and swoosh.

Was hoping these would come out a bit more Purple and less pink. Overall the IX id's came out worlds better than any X ids I have seen. Those Preludes are fire though. My favorite pair thus far.

Was hoping to wear these with my Purple camo bape hoody even at the cost of looking like Lil Wayne

Tho these would match them really well..

Glow laces and swoosh.

Was hoping these would come out a bit more Purple and less pink. Overall the IX id's came out worlds better than any X ids I have seen. Those Preludes are fire though. My favorite pair thus far.

Was hoping to wear these with my Purple camo bape hoody even at the cost of looking like Lil Wayne

Tho these would match them really well..
i guess the glow look more white in real life.  ID have them glowing yellowish.  

thanks for sharing.

MambaColors came in today. Quick pics with that and the 2.0

MambaColors came in today. Quick pics with that and the 2.0
Clean pairs!
What you guys think!?
Fire 
pimp.gif

I hope multicolor is still around on the 10th when my Mambas get here. I will prolly just return to the Nike outlet by me and order another pair of Multis. They look nice in all the photos but we will just have to see when they arrive.

Thanks to whoever first posted this pair. I saved this picture for whenever Nike decided to restock. Just ordered them!
I wanna pull the trigger on these so bad before its too late but damn man 270 bucks is holding me back

beautiful pairs guys, been going back looking at them all spent an hour going through the gallery, awesome job everyone

My pair was supposed to be shipped Sunday I dunno what ups is doing got rescheduled to Saturday now it's rescheduled again for Monday

Back
Top Bottom