The Official Kobe X iD thread

Any one have any problems returning there pairs to an outlet? Going today
I was refunded full price in cash because of the black medial spray paint issue at my local outlet. They, for better or worse, know me by first name there, though. That may have helped.

I was refunded full price in cash because of the black medial spray paint issue at my local outlet. They, for better or worse, know me by first name there, though. That may have helped.
Was it used? Not sure if its discretion when it comes to returning in store. Or as long as its 30 days within shipped.

Was it used? Not sure if its discretion when it comes to returning in store. Or as long as its 30 days within shipped.
I wore the hell out of them. But I had pics I downloaded from this blog ready to show them as evidence of a true and appropriate weave on the FK. I called and talked to a night manager and emailed the manager for the next mornings shift. He just asked me if they were torn up from wear and tear or they were defective. They were in VNDS condition even though I had worn them a bunch. The morning manager didn't bat an eye and gave me a full cash refund upon visual inspect and noticed the spray paint.

I wore the hell out of them. But I had pics I downloaded from this blog ready to show them as evidence of a true and appropriate weave on the FK. I called and talked to a night manager and emailed the manager for the next mornings shift. He just asked me if they were torn up from wear and tear or they were defective. They were in VNDS condition even though I had worn them a bunch. The morning manager didn't bat an eye and gave me a full cash refund upon visual inspect and noticed the spray paint.
Thanks. Ive been using mine only indoor just to see how it feels because its my first X. Im planning to ship my black medial once i get my redo pair.

LOL so I ordered MC today and got a finishing touches email today too. They probably already have my order in stock

LOL so I ordered MC today and got a finishing touches email today too. They probably already have my order in stock

I ordered mine yesterday and just received the same email. Might have to order another pair now.

Yellow tongues have been posted before. Manufacture defect.

Can't believe the MC's are still on NikeID.

View media item 1817854Mine finally came in. Ordered both pairs on the first day. I live in Australia so I have to send to a mail forwarder in US, then ship to Australia. Add the weak AUD at the moment and these are not cheap. After seeing all the pics of the painted medial, I wasn't looking forward to the blacked out pair. Now that I have them in hand, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Dark grey medial is easliy my favourite though.

Mine finally came in. Ordered both pairs on the first day. I live in Australia so I have to send to a mail forwarder in US, then ship to Australia. Add the weak AUD at the moment and these are not cheap. After seeing all the pics of the painted medial, I wasn't looking forward to the blacked out pair. Now that I have them in hand, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Dark grey medial is easliy my favourite though.
I feel you bruh... I live in Indonesia... definitely not cheap...

Mamba colors should arrive Thursday 
nthat.gif

Mines on Friday. Right on time for a trip I'm taking the week after! Can't wait to break the out. Was able to try on the mambacurial at an outlet this past weekend and was glad I went .5 bigger. It wasn't painful just a little tight. And I ain't playing ball with these so I doubt they'll stretch/ break in a lot. Thanks for the sizing info on here.

I'm expecting 3 pair on Thursday...pair 2 of mamba color and 2nd run of MCs. I can't wait to see my no imagination pair...I just switched for a gum sole instead of GITD volt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom