The Official Kobe X iD thread

Is there even time for more options with the XI due in a little more than 2 weeks?
There's always time! 
laugh.gif

Is there even time for more options with the XI due in a little more than 2 weeks?
Good question, like I was saying yesterday, we'll be getting Grinch pairs in after the XI hits, which makes me wonder if people will even have a chance to get remakes if there's problems.

The only problem I have with the white/platinum option is that we wouldn't be able to add a different color to the tongue logo, which would start yellowing like we've seen on some previous white tongue IDs.

I doubt a restock will happen after the XI hits. We're only about two weeks out. Anyone remember how long the IX ID remained after the X debuted?

I know everyone's on the flyknit kick here. But I was waiting for a simple stock color way that I really liked and it never came, so I just id'ed some. Went with a Kobe variation on the fundamentals. I like things simple and these will be my indoor shoes for an upcoming adult season
I did a very similar pair to this when the X's first released on ID......

I did a very similar pair to this when the X's first released on ID......
How did these hold up? Any yellowing?  I like the purple swoosh, went back and forth on it and decided with black.  Curious to see how the purple solid outsole is compared to the translucent purple.  Ordered these because I got my elites in and sent them right back becuase the flyknit was horrible, glue everywhere and looked like knock offs.  Hopefully these will turn out better, from looking at your pics, I think they will. Will post up when I receive them, does anybody know if the time is any quicker on non-elites these days?

We be cool if Kobe wore the 5 Rings in the first half and then the Grinch iDs in the 2nd half Christmas Day.

Are you buying off the Canadian site now or still through the US?

After factoring in the exchange and everything it comes out to be the same, and sometimes more.

I'm buying off the Canadian site.....  How about you? 

from now on i'll be using the canadian site because it's cheaper after i take into consideration gas and the conversion from USD > CAD

^^^

seems like anything wolf grey is a keeper.. I know I'm still holding on to a pair I'm not suppose to..
laugh.gif

Mad they took down size 13. How you gonna do that NIke !!!
Aint like they ran out of materials or its a shoe they made a certain number of then sold out.

Really hoping they restock this week. Think I might make a Mambacolor before they take down sized too :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom