The Official Kobe X iD thread

I just ordered a default pair in a sz 11.5 that was still in my cart from day one :smile:. I couldn't believe it actually went thru

SMH, I wish I hadn't waited on the Grinch ID, I just knew they were gonna be available like the MC and Mambacolors :smh: . Definitely would rather have these than the Mambacolors

I know I'm in the minority here but I went with the stock pair and was kinda second guessing myself with all the volt tongue talk but after seeing em I'm like they aiiiigght

I need sum better pics of the volt tongue pair before I place this order lbs I was gonna change to volt but may keep default.

Last edited:
Volt tongue and the green (default) tongue both look great.
Can't go wrong either way. At the end it's just the personal preference.

Thanks for the pics - can't wait for my stock pair to get here.  I also did a volt tongue pair so it will be interesting to compare.

Volt tongue and the green (default) tongue both look great.
Can't go wrong either way. At the end it's just the personal preference.
Yeah, I have the VIs and ended up sticking with the green tongue. Didn't want the color blocking on my iDs to be so similar to the original cuz I felt it would be a bit too redundant. Volt tongue looks pretty nice though, was debating it for a little while.

Grinches came in. These are ridiculous. I might order another pair tonight before they take them down. Nike actually has to remake this pair because one of the heel tabs is curved but I can wear these in the meantime. Stock with red Kobe Logo. Fitting way to say goodbye to the X.

Grinches came in. These are ridiculous. I might order another pair tonight before they take them down. Nike actually has to remake this pair because one of the heel tabs is curved but I can wear these in the meantime. Stock with red Kobe Logo. Fitting way to say goodbye to the X.
glad i went the default route
nthat.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Nice pics Best pics hands down [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

annnnddd here comes the regret of not ordering. 

Man, I'm torn. Both the volt and default tongues look good in pictures. I guess I'll have to decide for myself when I get both pairs in since I have to choose only one. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom