The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I have zero imagination.
Lmaooo that's my exact pair 
laugh.gif
 I just can't find anything that I like more I keep playing around with the options and so far that one has been my favorite

Got my Aston Martin and OC/Sunset iD's in today!

AM
View media item 1993456View media item 1993457
Side by side comparison between my AM X iD's
View media item 1993458View media item 1993459View media item 1993460
OC. Used the glow color to emulate the cannon color of the 6's
View media item 1993461View media item 1993462View media item 1993463
Compared to the ultra bright tongue and laces, the spray-painted upper looks dull
View media item 1993464View media item 1993465View media item 1993466
Top-down looks of how I would see them on feet :x
View media item 1993467View media item 1993468Not even close.

Really hoped to keep them both I'm most likely going to hang on to the AM pair and return OC :smh:

Last edited:
I make a whole bunch, but never can decide which one i want 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

have a feeling i'm not gonna be able to decide till it's to late 

Last edited:
Black sole and gold speckles on the black stats and a no imagination pair for me. After that I'm out the game

I thought the blue tint sole was the clear? I dont see any other option ID unless im missing something
Yea it's the clear, all the clear soles have the blue tint, just depends on if you want the sole to be colored. I think they'd look better with a translucent black sole, its a shame we never got that option on iD.

Lmaooo that's my exact pair :lol:  I just can't find anything that I like more I keep playing around with the options and so far that one has been my favorite

Same here. I hope the OD speckle guy calls out sick when they build my pair.

I'm going to be creative on my pair. I'm sure they'll be plenty of no imagination pairs out there if I'm not happy with what I make

there too many options.

for the white and gold pair. i like the idea of white soles but the blocking just looks weird to me with all that print. i wish there was a real pair to actually compare it

I personally wouldn't go solid sole. It'll cover up some of the print. But you may not care if it does

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom