The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Just did the online chat at nike.com... they are going to refund the 20.00 back for the price mistake. They are addressing the issue and going to make the price change sometime today.
Call me cheap, but i think i'll just wait till they fix it lol

repped for info 

I just kinda rushed into it personally. Then when I saw them on derozan thought they'd look kinda childish on me.. (The stats) which is why I'm contemplating on making one without the stats and only the stats in the sock liner or just making a flyknit I'd I've wanted to.. Plus I feel like 340 Canadian for ems isn't right lol

i ordered a pair with stats.. i am 39.. lol.. do you have the kobe 4 mvp, or the 5 rings? if you are a kobe fan... who cares about looking childish

I just kinda rushed into it personally. Then when I saw them on derozan thought they'd look kinda childish on me.. (The stats) which is why I'm contemplating on making one without the stats and only the stats in the sock liner or just making a flyknit I'd I've wanted to.. Plus I feel like 340 Canadian for ems isn't right lol

Part of being an adult is not worrying about what others think.

laugh.gif

i ordered a pair with stats.. i am 39.. lol.. do you have the kobe 4 mvp, or the 5 rings? if you are a kobe fan... who cares about looking childish

Yeah I get it, I'm 27 just Dk if I'm into the whole stats on the upper. Personal preference (kinda worded the childish thing wrong) I like the shoe. It's just one of those impulse buys that your not sure about

Yeah I get it, I'm 27 just Dk if I'm into the whole stats on the upper. Personal preference (kinda worded the childish thing wrong) I like the shoe. It's just one of those impulse buys that your not sure about

well.. if i for some reason didnt order them, I would end up wanting a pair later once the real pics come in... then ur screwed cause of ebay prices

Last edited:

When the SNKRS notifcation went out, it said for 24 hours. You get charged right away though.
Nike rep just told me, you get an auth immediately but not actually charged until they ship. Then they gave me a 10% discount just for asking for one  lol

Last edited:

Nike rep just told me, you get an auth immediately but not actually charged until they ship. Then they gave me a 10% discount just for asking for one  lol
haha nice! I guess I thought I was charged immediately for a few other iD pairs in the past, good to know though.

Nike been playing with me since last night. Can't check out because keep getting " exceeded quantity amount", I'm still trying to just get the first pair.

haha nice! I guess I thought I was charged immediately for a few other iD pairs in the past, good to know though.
pretty sure u get charged immediately for IDs. they aint gonna wait 3-7 weeks to charge u

unless theyve recently changed it cause. theyve always charged me pretty much in 24 hrs after order placement

Last edited:

pretty sure u get charged immediately for IDs. they aint gonna wait 3-7 weeks to charge u

unless theyve recently changed it cause. theyve always charged me pretty much in 24 hrs after order placement
Yea that's what I was thinking too, ah well, I'm happy with my two pairs. Made the default & then a regular upper with the stats lining

Back
Top Bottom