The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

working that magic !
laugh.gif

Does full length zoom make the shoe stiff? I kinda liked the previous kobes because of the forefoot flexibility but never actually tried full length zoom for ball.

Does full length zoom make the shoe stiff? I kinda liked the previous kobes because of the forefoot flexibility but never actually tried full length zoom for ball.

lunar bottoms out in months andd I have knees so Im using the full zoom from this purchase to put in my elite XI. idk if it's stuff, I've never tried full zoom

Debating going w/ this Stats design...  How do the EMs fit?  11.5 in all my 8s/9s

Last edited:
Kristina hit me with "I see you chatted with someone about this just a minute ago" lmao shoot. No go on discount code. I'll just call back around 830 and use the gift cards I cancelled my order with yesterday since it should be 24 hrs by then

New reason

Charles: For the Kobe XI Elite iD, we are charging extra for the responsive full length zoom midsole. However, The Kobe Mamba is a special release and Nike decided not to charge extra for the full length midsole. Whether you purchase the full length midsole or not, you'll still get charged just the $225.00. The platform is the same set up as the Kobe Elites, only difference is that we're not charging for full length midsole on the Mamba's as it's a special release. Basically, what you see listed for the product is the price you get. I apologize for any confusion.

he hooked it up with a 10% coupon code

Charles also kept telling me not to cancel my pair because I wanted to edit the tongue ID. He was saying I dont want you to miss out on history

Last edited:
New reason

Charles: For the Kobe XI Elite iD, we are charging extra for the responsive full length zoom midsole. However, The Kobe Mamba is a special release and Nike decided not to charge extra for the full length midsole. Whether you purchase the full length midsole or not, you'll still get charged just the $225.00. The platform is the same set up as the Kobe Elites, only difference is that we're not charging for full length midsole on the Mamba's as it's a special release. Basically, what you see listed for the product is the price you get. I apologize for any confusion.

he hooked it up with a 10% coupon code

maybe that's true in the US. but in the UK, clicking full zoom added 10 pounds to the price

Back
Top Bottom