The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Where was it said that the mamba days would be gone after 24hrs? I thought that was the case. Just did a chat with a Nike rep and they said that info is false and that it would only had been true if it were a QS. Said these are not a QS

Souce:

laugh.gif

Gift card stores are always hit or miss.. I'd rather spend a little extra to not have to stress and worry about empty codes/cancellations

Dean just hooked me up a 15% off coupon for the pricing mistake for the Mamba Day IDs. He gave me an option of a $20 refund when the shoes ship but gave him little drama that I didnt want my money tied up for 2 months when I could spend it on something else. 
smokin.gif

went ahead and cancelled my 2nd pair. might cancel my first order as well so I can use this coupon code for 2 pairs.

Last edited:
how the hell are u guys retiring at 29? spread the wealth if ur millionaires. who wants to buy me a house?

Last edited:
I am so stumped on white solid bottom sole or translucent bottom sole. What do you guys think, stay with the original or a new look on the bottom sole?

I've used those gift card site many many times and only had one problem with a card but they looked into it and refund me back. Just buy when you order something to be safe.

Alright well it looks like raise charged me then reversed it so i guess im good but yeah damn that was soundin good.

Had a $400 GC for $339

Nike CSR gave me a hard time adjusting the price for the ID's. He said "as a one-time courtesy, we'll refund you the price difference." :smh:

My bad if discussed already, first time checking the thread since last night.

Back
Top Bottom