The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

You should be thankful he's looking out for you so your packages don't get stolen.

I guess.. I've been in the same APT complex for 8 years and never had a problem. But you're right, it could be worse.

They leave them at the stupid access point now though and I have to drive to my local ACE hardware :lol:

Last edited:
When you go to "your orders" does it say shipped to? If so that happens the second you buy them, that does not mean they've been shipped.

huh?
I've never had an order say "shipped" unless its shipped. I've had "preparing to ship" which means they haven't shipped yet on regular orders but I've never got it for an iD mine has always said "in progress" or "build complete"

I've got tracking for these but it just says "it just shipped." which i would expect since where they ship from its a 13 hour difference so i wouldn't expect movement till later tonight.

Last edited:
huh?
I've never had an order say "shipped" unless its shipped. I've had "preparing to ship" which means they haven't shipped yet on regular orders but I've never got it for an iD mine has always said "in progress" or "build complete"

I've got tracking for these but it just says "it just shipped." which i would expect since where they ship from its a 13 hour difference so i wouldn't expect movement till later tonight.
I want to say this is happening bc so many pairs were made.

huh?

View media item 2051407I'm referring to this

Back
Top Bottom