The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

dang, really wish they had more purple. mine come in at the end of the month so pics coming soon.

btw, you eat up all the 8.5s on kickscrew? :lol:

Yeah the purple would've been more noticeable had the top mesh had the purple fade but it's the navy on top of the purple underlay.

Lol I didn't see 8.5 when it was posted. Was kind of relieved, I hate buying from somewhere then see it's cheaper at another place right after. I checked kickscrew prior to purchasing but they didn't have any up yet so I went ahead and ordered off kickstage.
I think US will get them too. If they are truly limited these overseas places would price them more than $300. I didn't want another Sparks 8 situation so I can deal with that for the peace of mind. I'm for team retail but sometimes you gotta take the gamble.

The colored EM uppers look pretty nice from the pics, better than the colored flyknit uppers. Too bad there isn't an option to pick the color of the underlay though.

A few more pics of my EM iD lot (3 of 4 received - awaiting Grinch).  This time in natural indoor light.  And I realize that I am staring to sound like a whiny &*^%$.  But I just cannot get over the white lace loop underlay.  Wouldn't have ordered if they showed that in the renderings...  Too bad because I really like the designs otherwise.

Chaos.

Curial.

All-Star.

A few more pics of my EM iD lot (3 of 4 received - awaiting Grinch).  This time in natural indoor light.  And I realize that I am staring to sound like a whiny &*^%$.  But I just cannot get over the white lace loop underlay.  Wouldn't have ordered if they showed that in the renderings...  Too bad because I really like the designs otherwise.

Chaos.

Curial.

All-Star.
These look great but you're right about the white lace loop underlay, Nike has been really dropping the ball on these iD's lately. It's sad because they charge you MORE and give you LESS. It's like they don't even care about the consumer anymore. Smh Nike 
mean.gif

On a brighter note, you did a great job designing all of those. Maybe they'll realize their mistakes and correct them in the future.

Chaos.
View media item 2086156

Curial.
View media item 2086157

All-Star.
View media item 2086155

Chaos.
View media item 2086156

Curial.
View media item 2086157

All-Star.
View media item 2086155

Designs are cool. Totally with you about the white underlay. Looks like white socks showing through a sandal like a tourist. View media item 2086305

Do NikeID orders come with a Nike invoice in the box? My mambadays were my first ID and noticed I didnt have an invoice inside. Is this normal for ID's?

Chaos.
woulda been so nice if it wasnt for that white underlay 
mean.gif

why nike gotta play with us like that man... they give us colored flyknit but its just painted over grey flyknit... they give us EM but they **** it up with that white underlay 
mean.gif

Chaos.
View media item 2086156

Curial.
View media item 2086157

All-Star.
View media item 2086155
awaiting my grinches for delivery today . you got me a little worried they aren't going to turn out good . but I'm not as picky as some of you guys so I hope I'll like them

awaiting my grinches for delivery today . you got me a little worried they aren't going to turn out good . but I'm not as picky as some of you guys so I hope I'll like them
I'm also awaiting my grinches... Hopefully the white underlay is less noticeable on that color way.  Fingers crossed.

Very disappointed that Nike didn't include the Kobe 11 in the NIKEiD Pride Unlimited Rio Olympic Pack.  Those are some nice iD options that will be available on the 7th.  They included Hyperdunks, Kyrie 2s, Lebron Soldier 10s, Jordan Superfly 5s, and KD 9s...but no Kobe options.  Roshes, Prestos, Zoom Pegs, and even LunarEpic Lows.  It's almost like every relevant Nike shoe is going to get iD options, but no Kobes.  Guess we're going to have to get used to this now.  Maybe I'll make a 'Fundamentals' LunarEpic low.

9 sneakers getting iD options for the Olympics sans Kobe.  Makes me begin to question if the 12 will be available on iD.

Last edited:
I personally love them . never got the OG 6s so I'm good with these . maybe the underlayment doesn't bother me as much as it does you guys . just my cell phone camera so not the best pic . but you get the idea
Really like these.  The underlay doesn't seem as noticeable on the green upper.  Mine should arrive soon.  Only difference is the tongue...

Back
Top Bottom