The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Since shoes are not made of genuine leather, they don't break anymore. How they feel & fit from the get-go is how'll they always be.
Not true.  Broke in my XI "BHMs" and XI "Bruce Lees" and the Flyknit definitely moved/stretched/adjusted for my feet.  Same thing happened with my X "Majors" and X Elite IDs.  About the only shoes that don't adjust are Prestos but those feel like socks from the get-go.

Not true.  Broke in my XI "BHMs" and XI "Bruce Lees" and the Flyknit definitely moved/stretched/adjusted for my feet.  Same thing happened with my X "Majors" and X Elite IDs.  About the only shoes that don't adjust are Prestos but those feel like socks from the get-go.
I agree with you about some shoes still needing to be broken in. On some Kobe XIs they fit me perfectly right out the box. However, some Kobe XIs need to be broken in for me such as the Avars and all the Elite IDs. Once broken in, the flyknit is stretched out and contoured to my feet.

New options are up. New upper pattern, Mamba fingerprint. New heel/swoosh material, Mamba skin. Why the flag gotta be on the right shoe where the Shozoku is smh. No look pass altogether.

Last edited:
Some dope options (minus the mamba fingerprint upper), i must resist tho. Ain't trying to pay $250 for.

Last edited:
Very uninspiring new options.  Unless I see some cool 'makes' on here that sway me...extremely easy pass.  Same spray-painted FK.  They've even limited the Shozuku color to what you choose for the heel
mean.gif

MC or bust.  

At least the new swoosh option seems stitched.

Last edited:

Very uninspiring new options.  Unless I see some cool 'makes' on here that sway me...extremely easy pass.  Same spray-painted FK.  They've even limited the Shozuku color to what you choose for the heel
mean.gif

MC or bust.  

At least the new swoosh option seems stitched.
Yea I'm in the same boat now. Can't envision making any other IDs, save for MC depending on how it turns out. Not falling for another Mamba-Color type release. 

I need to see some more recent black flyknit ID's that have come in. Anyone in this forum received any lately?

If not MC, and the very least they could've offered a real 'White' FK option to go with the US Flag heel instead of the same old sad excuse for white.  How about a moon surface print option to go with the flag heel so you can do a AM Moon Landing theme?

I guess the stitched (snake skin) swoosh was offered to help make a poor man's FTB 11.  That's if you're lucky enough to get a well dyed black, and not a poorly dyed ashy one
mean.gif

Remember when they used offer new Kobe Elite iD options and there would be 20+ posts on here in a matter of a minute of two after it went live?  Don't see that now with this cr*p.  $245 + tax for these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom