The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Can't decide man fml
laugh.gif
top pair...hands down

ummmm...these will be spray paint on like the northern light all star...like most of the ID color way
​Lol these will not be painted. I thought from your join date that you may know its legit when it comes to MC.

9 not painted

10 not painted

Anyways. I'm trying really hard to resist I'm at a point where I need to make a couple returns to get a pair. Not cuz I cant afford but because Ive gone way too hard on these 11's.

Anyone have a picture of what the sail swoosh looks like in hand? Can't decide if I just want to go with the white swoosh or the sail one.

Yea its hard to capture in pics. I went with the metallic silver because at least they've made it so the swooshes aren't looking like aluminum foil like they did on the 9 iDs

Welp, finally had something to use my 20% discount code for. $196 + tax. Can't complain.

ummmm...these will be spray paint on like the northern light all star...like most of the ID color way
man stop, it is impossible to spray paint a multicolor weave... Nike has never spray painted a multicolor shoe... Thats why everyone has  been waiting for these because they are guaranteed to not be spray painted.  But by all means, pass on them more for the rest of us. 

why premium sail swoosh and not the white swoosh? isnt white swoosh closer to MP

yeah, white would be closer but the sail swoosh is premium and i need that in my life. also, this model doesn't have an external midsole so there's no transition from the MC upper to black w/ volt speckle midsole, to grey outsole. my point is that there's always going to be a slight variation between renditions but the core components are there. we can't even have ourselves a volt logo on the tongue :rolleyes

Stumbled on these when I was on NDC. How's the fit on these Elite IDs? They fit TTS like the normal Elites? A little gun shy after buying my Mamba Days with the full length Zoom. Things are way too tight and I had to get rid of them.
i'm thinking about going a half size up, everyone keeps saying go TTS though??

I went a half size up on my EM iD's and they fit perfect.

Every 11 Elite I have has fit me perfect going TTS, but Elite iD's are always known to run super tight so...

Stumbled on these when I was on NDC. How's the fit on these Elite IDs? They fit TTS like the normal Elites? A little gun shy after buying my Mamba Days with the full length Zoom. Things are way too tight and I had to get rid of them.
i'm thinking about going a half size up, everyone keeps saying go TTS though??

I went a half size up on my EM iD's and they fit perfect.

Every 11 Elite I have has fit me perfect going TTS, but Elite iD's are always known to run super tight so...
Every Elite 11 I have so far fit TTS. Oddly, the EMs, even without full length Zoom fit a little tigher IMO, so I went .5 up on those. Just don't want to waste time and money on the wrong damn size again.

Can somebody confirm the sizing please?

I'm usually 9us, but my size is 9,5us for MC IX & X.

Should I pick 9 or 9,5us for the MC XI?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
not sure if I should cop 
eyes.gif

I like them, but I have almost never worn the 10 MC's yet. I think not even 4 times, with my 2nd pair still being ds. 

Back
Top Bottom