The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I hear ya. Went way too hard on the 10 MC iDs and never wear them. Limiting myself to 3 pair so gotta make the last one count lol

haha.. same thing.. 10's I made/bought too many.. but I was more disciplined with the xi's and I waited for the mc's to show up.. can't say it enough, sooo glad Nike did them justice this time around.. only have 3 xi's cw's but went with multiple mc's.. also helped that there is no HTM release for the xi's.. :lol:

I've never gotten such a quick "We've started on your Nike ID order" from Nike. I ordered on Monday and got all three started emails today. Anyone else receive a "started on order" confirmation?

View media item 2203131

Like the idea of sail accents to tone down the shoe.[/quote]

So... Um... Yeah.. This just happened & im in disbelief that I got all these ID's for this price. And I called to confirm & im legit. Right place at the right time. Customer rep called me back to confirm & honored my order off their own mishap. All I can is WOW

View media item 2205441

So... Um... Yeah.. This just happened & im in disbelief that I got all these ID's for this price. And I called to confirm & im legit. Right place at the right time. Customer rep called me back to confirm & honored my order off their own mishap. All I can is WOW
Those are swoosh prices.

Those are swoosh prices.

Bro... I know! But I don't have a swoosh account & haven't had one for least 4 years... But my laptop were just pulling up the prices for whatever reason, so I contacted them about it & the young lady was nice enough to honor the glitch after me providing proof of what my laptop was pulling up.

Last edited:
I've never gotten such a quick "We've started on your Nike ID order" from Nike. I ordered on Monday and got all three started emails today. Anyone else receive a "started on order" confirmation?

Yea they're quick with these. Ordered 2 on Monday, both pairs started on Tuesday

haha.. same thing.. 10's I made/bought too many.. but I was more disciplined with the xi's and I waited for the mc's to show up.. can't say it enough, sooo glad Nike did them justice this time around.. only have 3 xi's cw's but went with multiple mc's.. also helped that there is no HTM release for the xi's..
laugh.gif
Bro...same deal here. I have BHMs, white horse and a pair of color shift iDs. Doing 3 MCs and calling it.

Now just gotta decide on that 3rd pair. Kind of digging an all obsidian pair...which sole though?

^That's tough... honestly I think they both are solid and you can't go wrong either way, so go with what strikes you as better first?

Like the idea of sail accents to tone down the shoe.
[/quote]
I like how this combo looks. only made one and can't do more, but I like these 
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see some on-feet pics. Hopefully the MC weave is more of a variety (like the IXs) instead of a set weave like the Xs

Cant wait to see some on-feet pics. Hopefully the MC weave is more of a variety (like the IXs) instead of a set weave like the Xs
Definitely wouldn't say the X had a "set weave". Dark medial sides had way darker weaves than the light grey ones. Really disliked the darker ones myself

Wat I ordered...I took a risk and got glow speckles on the outsole. Saw it on these X iDs below a while back and wanted that same effect. Hope it worksthe same way lol

Does anyone know if the sail swoosh is closer in colour to the white outsold or the milky white outsold? I want them to be pretty much matching colours

For those who are ordering pairs with the XDR outsole, XDR lasts a very long time. I had it on my Kobe 7's and they held up for years.

Back
Top Bottom